Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Day off of work, this is what I am smoking!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by AlbertBudstein, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Whatsup blades. I finally got the day off today :hello: so I just wanted to share with you guys what I'll be up to today :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. You should have warned me to put on my shades, man. Those nugs straight up blinded me. Looks like you've got a great day off ahead of you.

3. Haha my apologies brotha! Oh yeah I'm thinkin this, ordering a pizza, and watching some DBZ.

4. Is the bud in the first pic different from the 2nd pic? It could just be the lighting. Anyways good shit dude i bet your day off was bomb

5. Nah just the lighting in the picture was different. And oh yeah man :smoke:

6. the bud in the 2nd pic is the same one as the first it jusust rotated anbout 15 degrees counter clowise:cool:

7. Awesome bud hope u enjoy...and albert i have a pug also they r esio cooll... Toke onnnnn

8. they must be seen!

Yeah pugs are legit man haha. Thank you mybrotha:hello:

9. Looks dank as hell.