Day Dream About Water

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BowlingBowlz, May 17, 2011.

1. So I sitting here lighting a bowl and after I finished toking I put some Vizine in, and it dripped down my nose, it felt good at the start and then became annoying, and I had to rub it off really quickly.

I then started to think about how water is so vital and precious to our earth, we need it to survive, and we create such grand things involving it such as paintings, water used in sculptures and just photos of water itself.

So I have a theory for you, I believe that we hold water so grand in our lives, and it has become natural to us for water to feel euphoric, and I believe that it feels so good that it begins to produce feelings of anger such as annoyance or actual hurt to the body (such as having to much pleasure in the bedroom and sex actually beings to hurt or become annoying. All in all water is to grand for our bodies to actually feel, and our brain begins to sense all the pleasure into an actual enemy to the body, and we must get rid of it. Kind of like when people are on ecstasy, the sensations that you feel during ecstasy one will never ever feel the same about the same thing while sober.

I dont know im for real baked right now.

2. You too high, but yesterday I was burnin' outside, and watching the little river by my house, and how the water flowed over the rocks, but the rocks stood there supporting. And how like, some things in this world gives its entire existence to helping something else survive. Idk, I was shit high, but it was mind blowing :smoke:

3. I forgot I wrote this thread lol.

4. Nice name man, aha.

On topic - you high as shit.

5. Hahahah what the fuckkkk

6. Haha forgot about this thread too but yea

Nice name too zed, :smoke:

7. thread made me thirsty as fuck

8. you know theres a condition out there and one of the symptoms is fascination w water. colin farrels son has it. waters cool tho

9. yeah I thought the exact same thing

10. Water is really cool man.... they're just dumb little molecules floating around on top of each other but we can't exist without em! We're so lucky we live on an Earth full of water, otherwise living would be a pain in the ass.

11. Word to the water

12. #13 Bongin Shaman, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
    "Distilled water exposed to classical music takes delicate symmetrical crystalline shapes.
    Water that´s bombarded with heavy metal music, negative thoughts and emotions, or is labeled with negative words, look ugly
    "

"As we all know, water has many well researched properties which make it the main life supporter of the planet. But there's something about water that the mainstream science tries to ignore and deny, and it is the water conscience, or the capacity of water to record and store information and to react to vibrational influences."

"Water has the unique ability to form weak bonds with other molecules. It is this ability that allows water to disassemble and rearrange the essential chemistry of life. Thus it is called the universal solvent. Water is also a perfect conductor of electricity. This is one of its great roles in facilitating thought. Thought is the electrical potential shared between brain neurons through electrochemical transmitters. It is essential that the electrical potential of brain chemistry be present for clear thought to transpire."

"Prof. Benveniste, Dr. Ludwig, Prof Schweitzer and Dr. Masay Emoto have clearly proved that water can act as a liquid tape recorder, being able to receive and transmit electromagnetic vibrations to the molecules. This process of transmition amplification and storage of molecular signals, is something natural to all human beings, and the experiments of the mentioned scientific, call for our special attention to the kind of thoughts and words that we use."

-random google searches

13. If you're interested...

They did a study where they projected emotions (i.e yelling, screaming, sadness) onto water in different rooms, natural water and processed water, and the processed water had random freezing patterns while the water froze depending on what emotion was projected onto it..

Lemme find it.

http://www.whatthebleep.com/crystals/

14. bro check the post above you out

15. Like the moon, dragging in and driving out the tide, this life pushes and pulls me where ever I am meant to go....Im just along for the ride...

Sometimes the rain she brings me a comfort that nothing elts can...she alone truly knows my pain..
    I sit and watch the sky and pray to feel just one drop....

It hasnt rained in some time and I feel it in my soul....
    Something is missing, its all so dry...
    The stones in the creek bed are dying of thirst...

There are clouds now in the distance.
    I feel them drawing near...

They call to me in my dreams...
    Oh to see them fill the sky...
    To feel them soak the earth...
    I can taste the water in the air...

Please let it rain!

-----------------------------------------------------------

omething is pulling at me
    from way down deep inside
    relentlessly
    a hunger
    a need
    insatiable....

always it reminds me of the moon
    dragging in and driving out the tides

when my stomach knots up
    i always remember charlie...
    belting the chemistry teacher Mr Carlson with that ratchet....
    blood flying in great arcs....
    over and over.....

thankfully when i am in the drivers seat
    i have much more control then charlie did

in the end...
    there will be no end
    it all goes on and on..........

beneath the trees where the light comes thru in rays....
    deep damp carpet of yesteryears leaves
    only the sounds of the dreaming trees

following a tiny black trickle...
    drawn to it by the sound of its water running thru the rocks..
    as i follow it into the larger creek the stones tell me stories told to them by the water
    they tell me how all water is always connected in some way.....
    how there is water in all the air
    in all the land
    in every cell of everything there is water

and then we join the larger creek...
    by now there are too many voices to decipher
    and only motion is relevant
    shut them all out and fly.....

16. ya i have seen those studies before on into the rabbit hole, thats a great thing to watch high as shit