Day and Night

Discussion in 'General' started by erok420, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Do you like to smoke more in daytime or nighttime and why?

2. Now see im a night person but nothing is better then the sunshine on a windy day, over by the beach, drink on the sand while two buff motherfucks beating the shit out of you with one of them molesting you.

3. I prefer to smoke at night. It helps me sleep and I got nothing to do. During the day time it's no good if you have to do stuff and the Chronic you were just toking has your ass burried in the couch. I can function either way but I prefer night time, I don't know just my opinion.

4. I like smoking at night, but i enjoy the day more. I like the sun and being outside and enjoying nature.

5. I normally smoke once per day and once per night, every day. But I definitely toke extra during the night, because a lot of nights I have a few cold ones or a bottle of wine then toke, I love getting twizted/cross faded/good buzz in general on weed and alcohol. Plus, I normally pick up on nights because I prefer to ride dirty during the night time vs day.

That may seem a little odd to some, because cops are more likely to pull you over at night. But, for me.. I see it a bit differently: I don't want no one to interfere, get in a wreck, get stuck in traffic, get in a wreck because someone else, etc. etc. I don't want nothing to stop my shit, basically. And at night there's not a lot of cars obviously.

6. day because its fun to get high and go about yr daily activities. being high makes so many more things that much more enjoyable and ima busy gal so after i get done wit work,school,the bf im beat!but i do enjoy smoking a bedtime doobie and relaxing:smoke:

7. The most glorious time to smoke is directly out of bed on a crisp, bright morning. A luxury I rarely have.

8. at night, so i can sleep easily. havent really smoked in the daytime lately. maybe tomorrow though

9. Night, whenever i wake and bake i don't get shit done. Plus there's better shit on tv :D.

10. .mindfucked