Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

day after

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lopeturtle, Aug 25, 2010.

1. i have a question about the day after you smoke weed. whenever i have a sesh on one day, after a good nights sleep i dont feel any of the effects anymore. my question is, does smoking weed restrict your intellectual level unconsciously, even the day after smoking weed? since its still in your system?

i read some article that was talking about how weed puts individuals in a sub-optimal intelectual level even for days after smoking weed. but i wanted to know if it was just propaganda or actually true.

the reason im asking this is because i want to know if smoking the night before a test (after studying of course) would affect my test score.

2. ANSWER my questiON!

3. ha. no.

Trust me on this one, that article is BS.

4. What he said. I've awoken from a sesh, and felt perfectly fine.

5. i went to my chem final high and got a B. you'll b fine and you won't forget everything you studied

6. My personal experience would contradict that article. I usually don't smoke the night before big exams since I'll be camped out in the library, but the one time I did, I got my highest Calculus exam score of the 4 I took that semester. Moreover, I've never perceived any abnormalities in my intellectual processes beyond the rare 1-2 hours of sluggishness I'll get the morning after.