Day 99 from seed, bagseed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pure1, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Used a 600w hps when I flowered, then it burned out recently and I'm finishing up with a 600w MH. I'm using a 3 gallon and a 2 1/2 gallon pot. FF Happy Frog soil and Flora 3 part nutes along with open sesame, beasty bloomz, and chaching.

The main cola on the one is getting big :) I would say about another 3-4 weeks to harvest? Will these buds still swell up?

And the other one will take longer of course, late bloomer but she is growing faster than the other did, i topped her and she has 5 top bud sites :)

The one that is budding a lot smells straight like fruity pebbles and is sticky to the touch :)

Watchya think?

oh and my dogs, they're brothers :) they are both pretty slow in the head, had to take them in early cause mom stopped feeding them at 4 1/2 weeks old.

Attached Files:

2. They look good.

How old are they from 12/12 switch?

3. Thanks!

July 11th the one thats budding first starting showing hairs. But after that I had a power outage that caused them to be in the dark for two days, along with light leaks, so a lot of stunted growth i'm sure.

Think they'll still swell up?

4. others?

5. Yeah, they will swell up and fill in.

6. Anyone else?

7. What kind of bagseed? Was it high grade or some of that compressed mexican shit?

8. mix of both, but chances are the mexican shit, is that the reason for weird genetics?

9. [quote name='"pure1"']

mix of both, but chances are the mexican shit, is that the reason for weird genetics?[/quote]

Whats so wierd about them?

10. I try to fix the problems with the taller plant and never can, the other one on hand is a lot healthier. i've tried everything