Day 9 of flower.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by ROLA311, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Based on the shape of your leaves I think there might be some sativa in the plants so another 1.5 months might be possible.

2. hopefully they are done in 30 days..any idea on yield?

3. How many plants are we talking about and how tall are they now?

4. just one little gal..about 18"

5. It's hard to say, I'd guess a little under a half oz.

6. Yeah Rola
    I would say between a quarter and half ounce tops. But, that is not important. What is important is that this grow is going a lot better for you than the last and you are learning. Who cares about yield, this smoke will be the best smoke on Earth because you grew it with your own two hands.

7. HIGH All, I couldn't agree more ROLA..it just keeps on getting better now Bro.

8. Thanks everyone. I dont really care about yield. Just being able to do grow some bud is good experience..and pics are always awesome..

[​IMG]

9. looking good bud, just read something above that scared me...DO NOT TRIM LEAVES IN FLOWER PERIOD...cant strees that enough...you can trim in veg state, but in flower just let it grow... if you take off the leaves, your depriving the plant of nutrients needed for good bud growth.

but its looking good, your camera rocks!!that last really close up pic u uploaded on 26th rocks!!!how do you get soo close??

10. the fan leaves are getting big..will the bud just form around the leaves?..The buds are getting bigger everyday.

my camera is jacked up on quality and i just added a lil magnifying glass and took the pic through it.

11. hey, the bugs will grow out from the stem and start to cover the leaves...at the end, there will still be leaf tips sticking out of the buds, and thats what you have to trim after harvest

12. they are 20 days in to flower. Are they growing slow? quick?

13. Mine is about two weeks ahead and yours look almost as big as my plant.. Lots of crystals already too and shit.. looks like its definitely going along great...

14. Rola Finally made a plant to flower? lol.... Lookin good....

15. yup only took 2 trys..;) :hello:

16. damn good for a cfl grow!

17. this plant is looking awesom.. wish u could take a picture from the side ways to she how it looks from the bottom to the top :p

18. looking good, just thought id reply in. been in the shadows watching, your grow,,,,and laughing at them picking on you...good job...

19. ROLA looking good man you got yourself a nice healthy girl there.

20. Think she will be done by end of April?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]