Day 9 of flower.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by ROLA311, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Minimum 5 gallon

2. hey man, im not tryin to make this a thread about me or anything, but i repotted my babys into 3 gallon pots i guess about 2 weeks ago, and right away both of those things happened. they werent even rootbound coming out of the 2 gallon pots, so i doubt they got rootbound 2 days after transplant. actually when i water, most of the water runs off the soil surface and slides down into that "open space" between the soil and the pot. any ideas? i can take some pics tonight when the light comes back on if that would help.

3. Yeah.
    Sometimes if your soil has not been churned around since your last watering the crust will cause water to roll to the low spots. I especially noticed this with the Brand name soils. A soil with good drainage should not do this as much. Nonetheless, in between watering I like to gently churn the soil to prepare it for the next watering. This prevents this and also serves to oxygenate the soil. Just be careful of roots though.

4. day 12 of flower. What you think i will yield, 2 grams?.lol..These are 2 of the 5 colas i have.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. hey, i am no expert, in fact im in the middle of my first grow too...not goin so good cuz of lack of money and space but w/e. just from all the reading i have done tho i think u should trim the leaves that are keeping light away from the other bud sites...u should prolly ask some1 more advanced than me before doing this but ive read that in almost every grow guide ive ever seen. anyways...hope all is good, peace out

6. Ya i would like to know which ones to trim..ahah..i dont want to leave it bear you know what i mean.

7. yeah i hear ya, i wish i had the answer for u, according to stuff ive read just clip the ones that are putting the shade on the bud sites, so just clip until the light is on them....but i dont want a dead plant to be my fault so i still say get an experts opinion lol. overall ur plant looks a hell of alot better than mine tho lol, then again mines under shit CFL's....so w/e

good luck, peace out

8. Mine is only under 4X27W CFL and 1X42W CFL. They were all daylight for veggin and now 3 of them are soft white 2 still daylight. Who thinks i should put the remaining 2 daylight bulbs as soft white?

9. hey i wouldt talk bad about your c.f.l.s ,nexxus did a complete grow with them,you should look at his grow journal,,they tured out fine.

10. How far should i have the CFLS away from the buds? 2 weeks into flower.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Keep them a few inches away as always.
    Looks like this grow is turning out better. Just let her do her thing and don't fuss with her too much.

12. warm white is much better then soft white <---- doesn't put out enough red spectrum

13. exactly.

softwhite is about 3200K which doesn't have much of the spectrum
    utilized by our plants (you would want closer to 6500K for veg
    and below 3000 for flowering).

Try to find bulbs that are "warm" toned or are around 2500K

14. shit....one of the bulbs fell a bit and was resting part of the bud. urghhhh

burned the leaves a bit..cut them out? mist?

15. Repotting them will just slow the proccess cause plants hate to be transfered or even moved spots! just keep em in that pot and then next time u grow growem in a bigger pot!

16. Don't mist now!!
    Don't cut now!!
    Just leave it.

17. lookig good,,, another 55 odd days and youll be a happy man,,,just dropping in to say,,,,SWEET..

18. u think another 2 months?