Day 9 of Flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SoloG97, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 1487999180251.jpg 1487999186959.jpg

They getting big as hell... dont know if i should bend these down more. The stems are so thick it feels i might break them...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looking good! The canopy looks pretty even, so no reason to train them anymore unless you're having vertical space issues.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes the tent is only 5 ft tall. And the cool tube all the way up. I got about 22 inches left to the bulb.

4. Keep your lights as close to the plants as possible without fear of light burn to get the most out of each plant and yes, it's perfectly fine to tie down a shoot that is taller than the others to keep it from getting to close to the lights. Seems like you always have one dominant top that will outgrow all the others on every plant. But once you put them into flower, they grow like crazy for the first few weeks and during this time they go through the stretch. I try to keep as much light as possible going into the center of the plant and lots of times I'll have to tie down a couple of tops just so I don't have to raise the lights. The better lighting each plant gets during flower without the plants being shoved together and it crowding out light from getting below the canopy of the plant, the more yield you get per plant. Your plants look great. Just use your light to your advantage. If you're having to raise it to cover all those plants, you're flowering too many since raising the light just lessens the wattage penetrating the tops and developing out the lower buds. Should end up with a nice harvest off these. Good job! TWW

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yes it seems like the lower stems are trying to push through but they are so small compared to the other ones. There are atleast 8 good tops with strong stems on each plant. I feel like I need to just cut off the bottom ones because they may be taking up to much energy? Would that be accurate?

6. Looks great! I have no advice since I'm only in my first grow, but good luck!

7. Yeah your right remove the lower brabmnches that aren't getting much light. Try to make this the last time you are removing branches while in flowered. If your using 600w light don't put your cool tube any closer. Try to train them a bit more to stop them reaching for the light. 22inces isn't enough room for flowering stage that's why I'm suggesting training slightly more. 22 inches is probably enough room after a 3-4 week of flower. They don't seem to stretch after week 4. They're looking nice. Only problem is height restrictions like you said. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Branches* lol flowering*

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

9. So you suggest that i clean up this bottom part of the plant?? Cut off the smaller branches??