Day 9 of 12/12 lights

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Too Tight Headband, Jan 15, 2017.

1. #1 Too Tight Headband, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    This is my first indoor grow, my first scrog and my first hydro grow..

I screwed up using the HPS for veg and MH for flower, until yesterday....
    I'm not sure how but I fixed it this morning.

I think she looks great, though she has gotten much taller and bushier since going 12/12... nearly tripled in size..

Thoughts?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Haha glad someone caught that for you, I noticed you had it backwards on another thread you posted on but didn't have time to reply..

Looks good man, expect another week of stretch before she slows down to pack on the flowers! Keep it posted!

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Too Tight Headband, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  4. Idk if it's the lighting or not but what's the white discoloration on the leaves? (Mainly on left side), kind of looks like wind burn?

Regardless, looks great! Especially for using the wrong lights lol.

5. Oh, no that's actually shine. I gave a foliar spray of just water before the pic. I've had low humidity issues so I do that once a day and it seems to help. Now that she's so big I don't have to as often as I used to.

6. Ahhh OK. For future reference u can get much better pics with HPS turned off btw. Just use camera flash in the dark.

7. Yeah, I have a couple of cameras mounted inside and under the MH light they looked great but the HPS is a different story..