Day 9 in Veg and it's smelly?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Makizushi, Sep 24, 2009.

1. So I'm in day 9 of veg and when I opened my closet I think I caught a wiff of weed smell in there. Is this possible? Just wanting to make sure.

2. Beauty is skin deep; but stink is to the bone.

Peace
    Max:cool:

3. Chinese proverbs? :confused:

4. Hell yea man!! i had a plant that was like a week old, i oped my grow closet and DAMNN i was like wtf??? Through my exp. i have found out that the females are the ones who smell like straight weed man...every male i have had has smelled like ferns or pine trees(nothing like weed). so if it smells like weed-indeed smell like pine-shit aint mine

5. I love you. She's shooting up so quick, man I'll have to post pictures later. I pray for the females! :hello:

6. Was that Chinese? I dunno, I figures that it made the point though. They can smell, right from the get go. So yes, this is normal, don't be skeered.

Peace
    Max:cool:

7. you love me lol no homo

ill make a thread with my plant and show u..she is hot lol

OH AND UR SIG IS EPIC LOL HA

8. Yeah on my day 17 my Lowryder #2 smelled pretty bad. I got a quart of Ona gel off of Amazon...that took care of it. I'm on day 24 now, so I'm sure it will get a lot worse by the time she starts flowering.

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/455763-first-time-grower-ag-please-help.html

9. Dang, both of my plants smell piney. I hope I don't have two males.

10. Okay okay, turns out I asked my mother to give me a second opinion and she said it smelled like dirt, not weed.

So I guess I'm just paranoid? :confused_2:

11. dont worrie about it, the smell of a plant has absolutely no relation to the sex

OP if u think she stinks now ur gonna have ur head blown off at harvest time:)