Day 83 of flower... Harvest???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jmal1031, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Hey guys,

This is my second grow. I have a 2x2 tent with 150w hps light. Growing in Michigan Mix Soil. Candy Breath strain. Lights switched to 12/12 83 days ago, and strain info online says 60+. Ph has been good throughout grow cycle. The only issue I had about a week ago I was a day or two late to water, but she seemed to bounce back after that.

I’ve noticed the trichomes haven’t really turned fully cloudy, only about half the trichome is cloudy other half is clear. Although, I do see an occasional amber one. My first grow was weak because I chopped early, so I’ve been patient this time around. I feel like it’s taking longer than it should?

What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Some Sativa strains don't turn amber like we want.
    Read some journels or breeder comments about your specific genitics for some ideas.
    Take some to test every 5 days, quick dry and try, judge the buzz not the taste then decide when to harvest.

You can post a few photos with good light, close and full plant shots and some folks will offer their thoughts.

Sent from my kukui using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. If that was my plant I would not harvest. You don't have to wait for amber, but clear is the ultimate waste of time. Your buds can stay just like they are with practically no change for a long time. Then, like bankruptcy, it happens fast and suddenly you're looking for jars.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wait

5. The only thing I’m worried about is the plant already lost practically all fan leaves when I forgot to water. Will the buds still mature without them? Also, anticipating harvest last week, I’ve already began flush. Should I start feeding flower nutes again?

6. I wish I could see pictures of your plant because I started with a 150 hps but only grew auto dwarfs that turned out very decent and used it to start photos and clones. Please show photos of your entire plant

Sent from my Coolpad 3310A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I would not start back with nutes if you have already started flush. I flushed when I thought was appropriate and then spent four weeks+ giving them plain water till finish. They will still mature. Some end up with fan leaves left, some with none left. My trichs stayed clear longer than I expected then turned within a few days. Just keep checking daily and you should be just fine.

8. Just took these right now. The lights are on, so the colors a little weird on camera. Notice a bunch of the leaves are dried up and thin

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wow man that's a damn good job for a 150.

10. What do you think about the leaves being so dried up and crispy? Does it look fine or is it slowly dying on me? Lol

11. What do you think about the leaves being so dried up and crispy? Does it look fine or is it slowly dying on me? Lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. If anything it looks like you may have over fertilized in the past but you stopped and there's a little damage done but I actually think it looks pretty damn good friend. You did better than me and I felt pretty good about myself. I wish I would have kept pictures but I usually take them while I'm growing then get paranoid and delete them lol. Now I'm working with a 600 hps though but I still love my little 150

13. I have my 600 in a 3x3 tent and it rocks. I'll show photos when I get my plants rocking. I'm doing 2 blueberry og and 2 purple ayuhuaska

14. Don't worry about the leaves. Focus on trichs. Sometimes they get ugly at the end. You'll make them pretty again when you trim. Solid work. Be patient. Cheers

• Like Like x 1