Day 8

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Chamfo, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Well she's lookin good, second set of leaves are comin in, looks like the first set grew right above the catlydons, second set right of after first set. Is it safe to say my node spacing will be pretty close together? It was what I was aiming for. Still can't get my humidity off 30% so I'm misting when I can, I also just put 2 cups of water in therr too. Very happy thus far tho.

20180315_112237.jpg

C

2. [​IMG]

Get some proper planting pots. Solo cups suck at growing plants. To tall with to narrow a base they fall over way to easy.
    3x3x3 inch to start in. Square pots promote better root branching IMO.
    My 2 cents.
    Don't worry all that much about low humidity. So Cal here and we get down into single numbers and it doesn't bother my plants any.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dang

Dang, it' t cold winter air here lol, I will keep that in mind about the pots, it' m fi so I'm making my investments as I go, I have my smart pots already for transplant, don' hhave a big space so the plan is to keep them short as possible with some training.

C

4. My vegging is done in a falling down old garden shed and while it doesn't get real cold here it's enough to slow my veggers way down when the nights drop into the 50s and lower.

Don't be in to big a hurry to transplant. Small pots dry fast and that promotes faster growth. When I have to water every day to keep them from wilting is when I like to TP. Gets them growing faster then if their feet are wet all the time.
    3x3x3 inch to start
    5x5x7deep mid stage
    8x8x10 for the last part of veg if I run them extra long.

Outside to flower in the ground or 5 or 15 gallon SIPs
    BNW