Day 75 of this battle. what should i do with these?? plz help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by phantomgrower, Dec 28, 2009.

1. hey guys so heres my deal. this is one of my 15 75 day old deisels. Ive been battling a medium-serious case of powdery mildew for most of the flowering stage. and now it seems that some of them have had most of their leaves turn yellow and die off and now on a select few its turning brown. The leaves seem very dry and brittle? I checked the trichombs today and they are still clear. What do i do with them? crop'm and salvage what i can..or ride it out. any advice or help will be appreciated. plz help

Attached Files:

2. Mildew? Toss them. You don't want to smoke mildew.

Good luck.

3. Chop it down and make hash. Do not smoke it. There is no such thing as a medium-serious case of powdery mildew... it gets on your plant, it is unsafe to smoke it.

4. If the mildew is still a problem, then you might wanna just cut your losses and cut now. You could try and cut off all the leaves with the mildew on them, or use diluted biodegradable soap water to wash it off and hope for the best. But if the mildew is already on/in the bud, then its already too late

5. or harvest right now!

6. yah the mildew has yet to totally spread to the nugs. I will harvest today and try to get rid of all mildew as much as possible and see what happens. thx for all the help boys.
    happy blazin

7. If it's only on the leaves, pull off all the leaves and you can let it go another few days before it comes back into the leaves again.

The buds are perfectly smokeable as long as no mold is on the buds all the way throughout the cure.