day 69

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by howdigetsogood, Jul 19, 2007.

1. 69 days after throwing seeds onto the ground

Attached Files:

2. squeez this in here...

Attached Files:

3. Damn bro looks like you've got an etheopian basketball team in your back yard.
    Keep it goin' I wanna see this one.

4. Hmm I have seen plants at day 11 bigger than this, you may have some sort of defficiency (probably oxygen to roots) cuz these plants are slow int he making.

Actually i think i may have seen plants finished at day 70.... well gl

5. ^^ yeah what he said, for day 69 i was expecting more than that

6. just a simple little to none matinance gaden grown by mother nature.

7. Looks like they are in a shaddy spot, they need the sun/light! I was thinking day 69, wow these are going to be hudge, but was I sadly dissapointed :) J/k

They are pretty small though, are you feeding them any nutrients at all ?

8. I dont think theyre getting enough light man. Ive got plants about that old and theyre damn near 6 feet tall and 4 feet wide.

9. there being grown under like a screen top. i had to do it becasue it the only way ive benn able to keep squirrels away.the pics were takin early in the mornin though they get full sun from like 10 to 5. i dont give them anything but bugsoap to keep pests off. what sorta nutrients should i give them? and also my math might be a little off. but i thik its been atleast 60 days sinsce i threw seeds on the ground. i replanted alot of them to keep them spread apart also may have stunted them a bit.they look good to me thoguh no worries!

10. Day 69...:confused:

You do realize that the soil is the problem here, right? Those plants should be 6 ft tall or better right now...My advice is to look into purchasing a good pro mix or creating one yourself for your next attempt. However; you might get about an ounce of smoke out of all of that come harvest time:smoke:

11. im in flroida it all SAND

12. Go get some Growbig from Fox Farms and some humic acid. Growbig is imo the best growing fert out there, and humic acid helps the plants absorb the nutrients and makes them more readily available, while at the same time reducing stress. Youll be able to see a huge difference after a week.

13. where can i find such things?

14. <TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1742126" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>howdigetsogood</TD><TD class=alt2>there being grown under like a screen top. i had to do it becasue it the only way ive benn able to keep squirrels away.the pics were takin early in the mornin though they get full sun from like 10 to 5. i dont give them anything but bugsoap to keep pests off. what sorta nutrients should i give them? and also my math might be a little off. but i thik its been atleast 60 days sinsce i threw seeds on the ground. i replanted alot of them to keep them spread apart also may have stunted them a bit.they look good to me thoguh no worries!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You want nutrients in the spring like 20 - 20 - 10 ,summer 17-17-17 and for fall 10 - 20 -20. I like time release ferts from all the ferts I used in my expereince those work the best. PLus you only have to fertize only every two to three weeks.

And if those were my plants I would get my self some lime stone and mix in a hand full to the soil to neutralize the soil then you have a good base for the nutrients to absorb from. Don't worrry you still have time for your plants.....remember plants almost double in size once they start to bud. But like the rest said your plant must have a defienicy problem or the soil you have is to high in acidicy (slow growth). Go get a soil sampler and test the soil then atlease you know what you have to do for next year.

15. i appreciate all the suggestions but i dont know where to find lime stone and quickgrow and # # # fertalizers home depot and lowes look at me stupid when i say i need lime for my garden and fox farm products.

16. they should have lime, you can get that pretty much anywhere. Fox Farms check their website for retailers, that's how I found mine.

17. im gonna not do a thing. i havent so far and the look great to me.

18. Have fun with getting a small amount of bud then. We're just saying if you want a good amount of bud (which is the point of growing marijuana in the first place?) then you should listen to us but if you would rather have about an ounce out of all of those plants combined then go ahead. Oh and if you think those little twigs (no offense) look good for day 69 then you should go ahead and get a psychiatric check-up on your mental health.

19. dude keep talking shit you little cocksucker im growing weed cause i never done it and if i had a problem getting weed id never statred smoking in the first place. im growing these little twigs for fun not profit you fascist little prick.

Whoa man, this kind of disrespect doesn't float here. Please don't post insults again-GL420