Day 6 of 12/12

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mayhemmaster668, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Coming up on 2 months old, got a little reddening of the stems going on, going to start giving them a tad more nitrogen, thinking of going w a 7-6-19. Thoughts or opinions?

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Plant on left was topped 3 times, vs one top and lame ass late attempt at some LST so other plant could have room, got 3 more sprouted, gonna put each in its own 5 gal bucket.

3. they look pretty healthy, not sure but they may be competing for nutrients in the soil so that may have something to do with nutrient problems. I would take seedlings and wait for them to get rootbound and pot up from solo cup, to 1-3 gallon, to 3-5 gallon depending on the size I want to finish them/how long they veg for.

4. They're just bag seeds, started out just to see if I could.. not going to worry about cloning these, just trying to get them done, got 3 more that germed and waiting to pop soil, from MUCH better quality smoke. Really anxious to see how these turn out, b/c the stuff they came from wasn't all that great, but these babies are stinking up my closet something fierce!