Day 55, still not flowering!?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Frankie2017, Oct 1, 2018.

1. I’m at Day 55 since she broke ground, I have lots of preflowers throughout the plant but no real sign of flowering??? Does this look like it’s about to flower at any time?[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Note: The nodes are alternating and seeing more stretching. I have her on an 18/6 light schedule and plan to increase to 21/3 once flowers show up.

3. Photoperiod plants flower when the light is below 14.5 hours per day.
    At 18-6 or 21-3 it'll never flower.
    Drop to 14 or less to get it to flower.

If an Autoflower it's just not ready.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. BrassNwood is right! You need to cut back on the hours of light, not increase them! If you go to 12/12 she will bud up really fast!

And may I suggest that you do a bit more reading about growing cannabis? :coffee: These are good to start with-

Marijuana Grow Bible (download - undated) http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/marijuana-grow-bible/

The Cannabis Grow Bible (book- undated) The Cannabis Grow Bible

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  5. This IS an autoflower sorry I forgot to mention that. It’s White Widow Extreme Autoflower.

6. It’s an auto.

7. No auto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. 55 days???? PHOTO

@ I love growing weed

9. Autoflowers flower 28 days after breaking soil
    It ain’t no auto.

@ I love growing weed

10. I have to disagree I had an auto last year that didn’t flower until day 45 from breaking soil. And it was massive. This one is very very short and extremely bushy. I’ll just wait a few more days if o don’t see anything then I’m going to 12/12.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I also disagree. I had an auto blueberry that didn’t even show sex until day 37. I will say in general autos show sex and flower before 28 days. But it’s not always the case.

• Like Like x 3
  12. But 55 days[​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Well if that’s the case
    Why are autos grown in a short time frame
    IF IT WAS A AUTO, you should be harvesting in 3 weeks . Do you DISAGREE![​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

14. Yes I agree 55 days is quite ridiculous. But I will not agree that you have to harvest an auto within a time frame to make it an autoflower. As long as it flowers without light change. Also breeders harvest times are BS. You knoW, like I do, most people who give an autoflower a go their first round at growing their yield and quality and length of the grow will be extended due to lack of experience. So yes I will agree 55 days is way ridiculous but I WONT say it has to be grown in a short time frame

15. How long has it had preflowers if arounf 2 weeks id say this one didnt quite get the auto gene and is a photo so you will need to lower the hours to 12/12 inorder for it to.flower.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. No mine normally 14-18 days and spanish had had 50 days outta his depends when it prefkowers if it does that and 2 weeks later no movement on flowering its dropped its auto gene happens to unstable autos

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Autos vary in time there done most breeders will put there shortest time down but now alot go with the reviews they get now mine have ranged from 56-110days. And biggest varience i had from same stain planted same time same conditions except diff phenos was 35days different in time being done and not alot more yeild was gained from thoese extra 35 days

• Like Like x 2
  18. Good morning, afternoon, evening, where ever you might be. What’s up @loki125. I have a couple unstable genes too lol. Thanks man. Oh
    Check your spell check.
    It’s crazy, we try to get our points across, like we must hurry. I’m hurriedly typing now, “I must get this out” are you doing that lol
    Peace brother[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 3
  19. Is there any way to trigger an auto to flower?

20. edit: bahaha, saw op lighting is 18/6, nevermind