Day 47 Of Flowering, How Long Is Left? (Pics Inside)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by canadiankush19, Jun 8, 2013.

1. How ling is left on these plants? Should o stop feeding nutes now? Or try to give them more?

Im growing under a 600w hps, but i used cfls for the first 4 weeks of flower (550 real watts of them) and i am growing in soil. The strain is AK-47

The breeder says 53-63 days, do you guys think it will actualy be ready that soon? I dont have a microscope good enough to clearly tell the trich colours, would it be worth it to invest in one? Ive already spent so much money, i really dony want to spend any more yet :(

Heres the pics

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. #2 dlftmyers, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    You need to see the trichomes clearly get something like this I have one 
    works great http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAGNIFIER-GLASS-60x-WITH0-LIGHT-60-/121122588584?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c337807a8
                                                                                                                                                                                                 BTW looks great  :smoke:

Attached Files:

3. That looks really close. Your setup sounds real close to mine. If your hairs are about 75% turned I would start flushing

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Dude u can get a loupe for $4.00 on amazon. Free shipping 30 to 60x

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app