DAY 42 SK1, Master Kush, Snow White, Skunk Special

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by guitarmarc, Dec 3, 2009.

1. About a week to ten days to go, I reckon. (By the time this actually posts, it will all be chopped and dried.) I have come to enjoy my fall crop most of all. This time, I had x5 SK1 (tried and so true, baybee), and one each of Master Kush, Snow White, and Skunk Special. All from Nirvana. (also tried and true)

Just sayin'

GM

Attached Files:

2. x5 SK1 do u mean its that 5th generation clone if so :eek: thats going to be FUNK

3. looks great gm!!! what ya using for lights? if you don't mind... :wave:don chetto

4. looks HPSish to me. Dam nice plants man. what Medium are you using? whats nutes?

5. Well, yes, actually, it is the fifth generation clones (I notice no dif from gen to gen, myself) But there are also 5 Skunk 1 plants Scrogged in there.

This is such a simple and unspectacular set up, it is embarassing to admit it. Black Gold soil with 10% perlite and 15% sand added. Five gallon buckets, with drain holes and a half inch each of pea gravel and sand in the bottom. Any time I ever added any nutes, the plants burned, so I only add water now. No nutes. (Five gallons of dirt- with the nute additives has plenty of nutritive value for one grow cycle.) I use a crude CO2 system of just flooding the basement twice a day during flowering.

I clone during flowering and my next round is already powering up. I use two fixtures in a 3 foot by 6 foot closet with a 5 foot 9inch ceiling. I veg with two Metal Halide 400 w bulbs and flower with HPS. I add one 4 foot flouro fixture underneath the canopy during flowering. There is always a fistful of SK1 in my crop because it tastes so damn good, is hearty as hell, and clones with 100% success.

That is pretty much it, I think.

Just sayin'

GM