Day 41 CFL Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pure1, Jun 24, 2012.

1. #1 pure1, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
    About 12 days into flowering on my very first grow, i've had many problems including ph and humidity. So a lot of stunted growth, also figured out it was root bound. I think i've finally gotten it somewhat stable. And I believe these are both female, those look like hairs to you, don't they?

I'm running 6 30w (100w eqv) cfls.

Just purchased a 600w digital ballast + 600w mh and hps, cool tube, the whole shabang. Can't wait for the second grow!

I'm open to any opinions or criticism, i'm trying to learn :)

Attached Files:

2. Uploaded now

3. #5 BYOweed, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    [quote name='"pure1"']About 12 days into flowering on my very first grow, i've had many problems including ph and humidity. So a lot of stunted growth, also figured out it was root bound. I think i've finally gotten it somewhat stable. And I believe these are both female, those look like hairs to you, don't they?

I'm running 6 30w (100w eqv) cfls.

Just purchased a 600w digital ballast + 600w mh and hps, cool tube, the whole shabang. Can't wait for the second grow!

I'm open to any opinions or criticism, i'm trying to learn :)[/quote]

Exactly where your at except two days before week 9. I'm using six 40w CFL's. My White Whidow fem'd plant got stunted so it's smaller than it should be. (my fuse blew and my room and tent got too hot.)
    But, I'm keeping it in veg longer so she gets larger. I also transplanted her into a 5 gal bucket.

Here's pictures:

View attachment 909546

View attachment 909549

I'm also upgrading to a 7' by 5' by 5' grow tent with a 600w digital ballast w/ cooltube my 2nd grow.

Can't wait to see how your's turns out.

Subbed. :smoke:

4. Thanks man!

Do you have a thread going for that baby? She's looking pretty damn healthy to me.

I'll update you guys on how it goes :smoke:

5. [quote name='"pure1"']

Thanks man!

Do you have a thread going for that baby? She's looking pretty damn healthy to me.

I'll update you guys on how it goes :smoke:[/quote]

Not this grow. But, for my second grow I'm going to start a grow journal. But, for now I need to save up for over $400 worth of equiptment

6. any opinions on it before a male/female?

7. anyone?

8. [quote name='"pure1"']any opinions on it before a male/female?[/quote]

Do mean before you find out its gender or any idea what its gender is

9. preflowers usually show up about 6 weeks into veg for me, they should start popping out soon. I haven't had a male in a while, but their little dimpled pre-pods are unmistakable when they show up... :bongin:

10. yeah i worded it wrong, just any idea on the gender, but ill wait patiently, hoping for at least one lady