Day 4-

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mwalker123, Feb 21, 2016.

1. How are they looking. I feel like they are growing faster than I expected. Tallest is already almost 3.5in and it's only day 4. Is this okay

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. How far are the lights ? Some look like they are stretching for the lights u might want to lower the lights a little more

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. The lights are about 2 and a half feet away. 600w hps at 75%. Was afraid of burning them I'll lower them now

4. I would lower them just a half foot.

not trying to fuck up your plants, I would wait for some other experienced growers answers on here

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Just raise them up, easier and safer than lowering the light. Then in like a week remove what your using to prop them up higher

Sent from my D6603 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yup! I had the same small issue with my plant. Just simply put the back of your hand on top of the plant and move it up until you can just barely feel a little bit of heat then id say go 4-6inches below that point at which you feel heat just be sure to check up on them periodically to be sure your not scorching them. Hope this helped!

Also whats your growing medium?

7. It's fox farm ocean forest. I lowered them about a foot.

[​IMG]

For my first go at this 9/10 seeds sprouted and look pretty healthy at least