day 37 flowerin flo w/ pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by djdub92, Mar 17, 2010.

1. here are my babies... I am feeding them alot including: House of Garden Cocos A+B, House of Garden Top Booster, House of Garden Shooting Powder, Molasses, Green Fuse, Canna Cannazym, and Cal/Mag Plus. They are growing in 2 and a half gal of Coco Medium.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here are some of my veg babies getting ready for outdoor
    [​IMG]

and here are 3 i bought on line... White Widow, AK48, and Blue Mystic
    [​IMG]

2. looks like your doing everything right, good work! keep us updated p.s. longer you veg bigger the yield, more dank :) you obv. know that just sayin bigger outcome. happy growin, stay smokin

3. Very nice. :hello:
    I am one week into flowering myself, good luck to you.

4. ya thats the only downside. not size of plants but quantity. my next grow im doing 12 plants not 5

5. i know, i love quantity. money money money, MONEY!, MONEY!

6. looks good bro! House and Garden is the shit, I am using the Soil A and B Base and the Hydro A and B. I actually just started my 6th week of flower and introduced the shooting powder, last week I did the Top Booster. I have been really happy with the out come of thier products although the Roots Excelurator is crazy expensive and the Magic Green. What strain is that on the first pic, it looks very close to one of mine which I bought the seeds from a club in SoCal telling me it was Sour Diesel?

Oh yeah another thing FYI you should never mix the Top Booster with the Shooting Powder, the ytell you in thier descriptions in a WARNING! it apparently can do some damage

7. Plants look good & healthy :D nice work! What W HID are they under?