Day 35 Veg - Bagseed - 400w HPS - Starting 12/12

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Greenstash, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Day 35 veg - Vegged under 260w cfl. Been under 400w hps for the last week.
    Flipping to 12/12 tomorrow. Done quite a bit of LST, got about 20 tops each. No preflowers yet, hope at least 3 are ladies. I'm ready for the ride...come along if you like.

Attached Files:

2. Day 5 of 12/12...filling in nicely. Still no preflowers, keeping my fingers crossed. Next update when flowers start to show.

Attached Files:

3. #3 wagg7, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
    I'm subbed looks good. What soil ru using? And if you can when they start to stretch you should supplement the hps with the cfl to give them a full spectrum

4. Thanks Wagg7...I'm excited to see how it goes. Started out with FFOF with 1/3 perlite. I've watered a few times with an AACT composed of EWC, bat guano, seabird guano and seaweed extract. Seems to be working well...going all organic. Regarding the cfls, I just added 2x42 watters in there about 3 inches off the canopy. I have 2 more to add, if I can control the temps. I appreciate the tip...hope it helps! Stay tuned, should get interesting here pretty quickly.

5. So out of 4 bagseeds, I've already cut 2 down as they were males. Still waiting on the other 2. Though from what I see, they remaining 2 look to be male as well. It's been 11 days since the flip, so I will know soon enough. I have 3 feminized Durban Poison seeds germinating now for the next run. If either of the remaining 2 plants are female I'll keep this thread going, otherwise I'll start a new thread when the DPs get the flip to 12/12.

6. They were all males. Hacked 'em down. Sad day in the cabinet. Thread closed.