Day 31 of 12/12

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smoke4free757, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Shes in a 3 gallon pot. She stretched alot when i brought her in cause i had some weak ass lights. But things have been getting better and better. I have 2 42w 2700 on a 24w 2700 and a 24w 6500 on the side and two more 24 w 2700's at the bottom that i can move around freely and place over specific bud sites. I have her in the same pot and soil i started her in. Just let her do her thing. I started watering with molasses a little over a week ago. Just started adding some super thrive. I also just mixed in almost a tsp of some bone meal in top before the last watering. Not sure if thats enough or not, but i went with half the recommended dose. Im FINAALLLLLY almost rid of these fucking mites. Shes been through some shit but shes doing good. :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Looking good :)

3. Not to bad looking after Spider mite attack usually it can get real bad keep fighting those bastards. I would recommend Getting 1500 lady bugs from kmart.com for 15$$ to fight them bastards they will be gone within a week or 2

4. [quote name='"Silentnvd"']Not to bad looking after Spider mite attack usually it can get real bad keep fighting those bastards. I would recommend Getting 1500 lady bugs from kmart.com for 15$$ to fight them bastards they will be gone within a week or 2[/quote]

The stuff i have seems to be working. Its in my closet so I can't let an army of lady bugs loose.... we'll see what happens in the next few days

5. Shes fattening up it seems like every other day.... Im gonna put up some new pics tomorrow most likely