Day 3 above soil - what is wrong?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by reikai, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Use some type of string (nothing too thin, don't want it cutting through the plant). Attach other end of the string to the upper frame of the tent, won't look pretty but it works.

Those are some damn frosty buds :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks for the reply:)

That is a good idea and I do have hemp string. My only concern is how the main is growing the only real place I could attach the string to is the bud itself or the very bottom of the branch..and i mean very bottom..ive got a 600w led arriving tomorrow..was thinking about throwing it in with the 300w maybe get a 3 bears og and or girlscout cookies going with the sour livers...hmmm

3. hmmm let see i i cand find you a pic....
    week 7 of flower.jpg
    if you have a fan leaf wrap the string around the stem of the leaf and it will hold as long as the leaf is alive

4. Thanks pistils and reod...ended up taking your advice and now have her all stringed up...also got another led in my tent and made room for an additional plant. 6 weeks of flower will be tomorrow heres a couple bud shots.

Attached Files:

5. Hey pistils, when did you flush your livers? Mine are at day 50 of flower, trichs are clear and cloudy with some amber on the dew leaves...also grabbed a bottle of flawless finish...ever used that?

Attached Files:

6. I don't use flawless finish, but I start flushing a week before harvest. I'd at least wait for the trichs to be all cloudy before you start.

7. Cool thanks appreciate it...I flushed her out today for the first time,, day 56 of flower... most trichs are cloudy, think I made the right choice? Also this gsc popped with a helmet head...day two above soil...any idea what to do with that?

Attached Files:

8. Depends how careful you can be with it. Sometimes they fall off on their own, other times they don't. I usually use a tweezers to gently open it.