Day 27

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by stickyfrick, Jul 22, 2016.

1. When you grow those plants large enough that they will actually yield you something. We veg for 2 to 2 1/2 months...running on a 10 weeks cycle. We grow primarily sativa hybrids and they're usually a good 36" going in. But each strain is different as far as how it grows and each plant within a strain will grow differently. You'll occasionally get them that just don't want to grow or grow very slowly to begin with. Often, given time, they'll come on out and make a beautiful plant with a great yield. We try to take enough clones so that we only go ahead with the fast movers. But I've got one now that I'm going to put into the flower room that I thought had died several times and I kept it around kind of as a challenge, and it has turned into one of the nicest plants I've ever grown. LOL You just never know about them, but never treat all the same. Take the time to work them individually because that's just how they grow. Also, they'll double or triple in size...depending on the light source, the better quality and strength of lighting and having enough light to cover every plant are biggies. Each plant needs it's space so there is no crowding and shading because of it. Each plant needs it's own strong light and shouldn't be competing against other plants for it. Crowding them up only shades out your growth and your better off to flower one if the light you've got will only cover one and get it to flower out really well. The yield is totally dependent on whether you have adequate lighting for each plant. I see you're using an LED there. When you post pictures of your plants, take them under normal light. The purple makes it impossible to tell anything about your plants. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  2. How the heckfar away is your LED ?