Day 27 12/12 CFL 1st grow *Flowering*

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pa1031, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Looking good I'm about a week behind you mmj triches are starting to amber up. How many watt are you using soil and some more info?

2. fox farms OF soil, 2 2700 cfl and 3 6500cfl..215 true watts ...only nutes ive been giving for flowering is Molasses...your trichs are ambering already?

3. you're 27 days in? Thats a mighty small bud for that long. I'm about a week in front of you and the secondary buds are larger than a bic lighter. Check my journal for pics. :)
    However I'm running 8 26watt 2700k CFL and 2 55 watt for 318actual, 1200 equivalent. Also using tiger bloom and was using big bloom also, but now weaning off tiger bloom in prep to start the flush.

4. I'm at day 26 since hairs appeared using 2 42w 2700 and 2 26w 2700 for 136 actually Watts. Mine stretched ALOT the first 2 weeks but now the buds are getting fatter by the day. No nutes. MG soil. Just molasses/egg shell water for now...

ForumRunner_20120615_120021.png

IMG_20120614_024500.jpg

IMG_20120613_102102-1.jpg

5. [quote name='"pa1031"']Photo Album - Imgur

Starting to smell very piney/lemony[/quote]

Looks good. We should be harvesting around the same time

6. Mine at 29 days. Mg organic soil. Big bloom used first for flower nutes, then got tiger bloom which was better.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Nice. I wish i had that wattage in my closet. And the nutes. My girl stretched cause i had some weak ass lights when i first brought her inside to flower. Both of you have better looking girls. Im just stoked i actually have something to work with now. My next grow will be on your level.

8. Get yourself some light clamps and light bulb Y splitters so you can have 2 bulbs in one socket from home depot. Then get a 4 pack of 2700k 26 watt CFL for like $12 at Walmart. :) you should check out my setup. Using a uhaul wardrobe box. :) its all in my journal. I have TONS AND TONS of pictures.

9. [quote name='"KalofKrypton"']Get yourself some light clamps and light bulb Y splitters so you can have 2 bulbs in one socket from home depot. Then get a 4 pack of 2700k 26 watt CFL for like $12 at Walmart. :) you should check out my setup. Using a uhaul wardrobe box. :) its all in my journal. I have TONS AND TONS of pictures.[/quote]

I have a clamp an extender and a y splitter w/ 2 42w 2700 on top but the splitter won't fit in my other lights so I can't fit 42's or 2 26's in them. Just single 26w. I might get some more stuff on Wednesday. I have an extra 50w in bulbs laying around.

10. The 55watt ones are worth the money. 3860 lumens each. Two of those are in the top of my box. :)

11. you only using tiger bloom?

12. Yes. That and water. Why?

13. oh just wondering :D haha nice bud shots i cant wait one day ill be having my buds like you