Day 20 of flowering do they look ok??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kblacka, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Im in day 20 of flowering and was wondering if my lady looks healthy its a bagseed so i don't know the strain to give more details

Attached Files:

2. Here are the rest of the pictures

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. looking great! good size, shape and dark color! just about all you could ask for. how big is your pot? you need at least 3 gallons of soil and try to have your transplanting done before you start flowering. good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  4. She looks good, I would look into some defoliation too many big fans you want light to get down in there. I start with the inward facing ones

• Like Like x 1
  5. My pot is 3gal im not transplanting anymore

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I removed the lower growths after watching a few videos about why you shouldnt waste time or energy on them

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. I disagree they defoliate themselves pretty much in flower.3weeks into flower I wouldn't cut anything

• Like Like x 1
  8. Your having a "Potassium issue" there mate, you might want to fix that since your in flower.

• Like Like x 2
  9. i missed the pics of the lower leaves, just seen the top pictures. most of that discoloration is on your fan leaves and they usually start dying off during flowering anyway. i would feed with some kind of flower nutrient such as tiger bloom at least once a week and possibly some calmag every other watering. it will not reverse the yellowing but will help prevent anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I actually removed the yellow leaves after posting for better air flow and becuz they were dead and i dont use nutes until i get some better ones im all organic right now

• Like Like x 1
  11. I went from 3 gallon to 2.5 gallon and then 2 gallon I found no difference for my autos . I grow coco dtw though so 3 is probably just right for soil

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yea i even heard you can get some ok yields vegging in 1gal then flowering in 3gals

13. #13 JoshuaE, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    I know dudes pull 6--8 ounces off their autos regularly in 2-3 gallon containers
    Here's one of my last ones Forgotten cookies she just collapsed when I took it out of the closet . 2 gallon fabric containers coco dtw 20190612_230851.jpg 20190613_002452.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. Actually those leaves wernt dead only dying as there feeding the "K" to the flowers. This is not to be confused with "N" during flowering. So the plant is just going to start taking "K' out of the leave's you still have and you will be in the same boat still.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. What was your final weight from this yield it looks frosty as hell

16. 14 ounces out of a 2×3 in less than 90 days . The Mephistos definitely bring the frost

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nice my set up is 2x4 hope i can get a good yield from my girl

18. Day 30 of flower update don’t know the strain any idea what it is anybody?

Attached Files: