Day 20 flowers seem small please help!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by TheYungOreo, Sep 2, 2016.

1. First grow day 20 of flower buds seem mediocre need help or is this normal? Under 300w led using dyna-gro bloom please help!!!!im also very ware that she may have nitrogen toxicity I'm cutting back on nutes now!

2. What are you using for a light , a candle ? You will never get much with your light .

3. Led is not optimal for growing herb thats my opinion i think most people would agree. Hps is best or clf or t5. Also if you want bigger buds give it some support

4. You must move your light closer , a 300 watt LED should do better than this . Why is it so spindly ?
    Add more lighting will surely help , that plant is pretty much spread out , more than the spread on your light , having your light farther away makes the spread larger but decreases the penetration . Your light could be as close as one foot away .

5. get a bigger pot too. the bigger the pot the more roots, and the more roots the more fruits..or buds

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thx everyone and the reason she's so spread out is because I did some lst because I thought she was to close to the light lol I have the light about 19 inches away will bring closer and will post pics when she's doing better thx fr!!!!

7. Update

Attached Files: