Day 2!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by FenixInferno, May 5, 2009.

1. Well, good news. :D I put my plant out yesterday which was also the day that it finally sprouted from the soil and I left it out all night long to see if the night would kill my plant or it'd still be growing. I check on it this morning and... It's there! It's already grown more, there's more of a green pigment to the color instead of a sickish pale green and it's gotten at least a centimeter or two taller.

Attached Files:

2. why would the night kill your seedling? haha

good luck with your grow

3. i hate nothing more then checking my plants at night and seeing the darkness trying to steal them!! haha i laughed out loud.... you were so excited that ur plant didnt dissapear over night! good luck man, it looks good so far and dont worry it will survive the nights and be bigger everyday.

4. Thank you so much for the support, man. I hope you're right and I pray that my baby doesn't die and provides me all the comfort and relaxation I need. :p Rather it be something 'illegal' than take something man-made like a pill that fucks up my body. Please check out my thread about contacting your legislators to legalize the use of medical cannabis. End this stupid war on 'drugs' now. Love and Peace my brother. <3