Day 2 After Transplant

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by VegasMade1, Dec 17, 2008.

1. #1 VegasMade1, Dec 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2008
    Alright guys, i just got some pictures from my phone to computer. I transplanted into Fox Farm Ocean Forest from miracle grow. All i have givin the plant is ph adj. water since transplant. Please tell me if you have any suggestions or advise. Anything would help me please

http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo338/Vegasmade01/1216081605.jpg[​IMG]

2. looking good. little yellowing on the older growth but looks healthy otherwise....

make sure to let the soil dry out between waterings..

....Are you using any nutrients???

3. No i was gonna add a post. When should i start adding nutes.? My new growth is also coming out with brown spots and yellowing at the edges of the leaves. I dont know it just seems like its drooping alot more and yellow and browning

4. Hey everyone i was just following up on the thread, my plant lookin alot better and perkin up alot. Just wondering when i should start adding fertz again and would it be ok to prune off the burnt fan leaves and damaged leaves, and or topp the plant here soon. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

5. How old are they from seed? Feed when about 3 weeks from seed.

6. well i just transplanted them, bout 5 1/2 weeks from sprout.. its been 5 days since transplant ... just wondering when to start adding the nutes. again.. my soil is comming out neutral at bout 6.5 and water is adj. to 6.0.

7. I would think you would not need outside fert in that soil for another 2-4 weeks from transplant into it.

8. #8 VegasMade1, Dec 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2008
    my newer shoots are curling under and commin out like silverish on the ends of the leaves?? Couldnt really find anything about what the silver ends of the leaves me on the newer growth sets. I will get some pictures asap, just got home from a late night at work and need sleep been there since 2:00PMPC

9. Hey man, your sig is all wrong... the sayin' goes God made weed, man made speed. who do you trust? The way you have it...well it doesnt even rhyme, and sounds like bung hole.

10. well this lighter i have right here says the exact same thing lol.... well thanks for the help anyway on the thread:)

11. 3 gallon container now? looks pretty good from that picture.