day 19 of flowering got a problem

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fatskunnk, Apr 14, 2010.

1. hey these plants are in day 19 of flowering one of my plant top is turn weird yellow on top . and a few of my other plant leaves are turing yellow

the nute i use are big bud, dnf nutes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this the biggest one growing its nice and green
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

any help will do thanks all plants are for my smoking only

2. check your ph looks like p or a k deficancy

3. Looks a bit underfed, Mg or Sulfur to me. I'm a nub tho so better wait for someone else.

4. #4 cannabiscurtis, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2010
    whats your medium?

oh and btw its not nute burn imo looks like a nitrogen def to me from pics ive seen online. you should check out the sick plants forum here and see if any of the stickys can help you identify 100%

5. ya ill check my ph level tomrrow past 3 grow i been haven nitrogen def in the flowering

but i cant figure out why thoguht

6. This is exactly why you give them a nice shot of N the week before the switch. ;)

7. what should i use to rise the nitrogen level?

8. bat guano, highest levels of nitrogen out of any fert(organically) i think

9. humm thats weird i give them bat guano evey 2 weeks and hasnt done me good yet

10. When you flip to flower you'll get top down defs like this because the budding process is initially nute demanding. It'll suck what it needs out of the leaves to get going quick and then catch up as the feed increases.

When you see yellowing like that from top down in flower check your pH first to ensure it isn't lockout, then give a stronger dose of nutes.