day 17 of flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Crawfordthedank, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Hey guys, its been winter break so I have to do a lot of back and forth to the grow and back to family things. 

But heres the grow. 17 days into flower. How is it looking?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euKTDjj-mfo

2. [​IMG]

Here is a picture of a nug growing. 17 days in flowering. 

3. Nice grow. :)

Dont you just love lady bugs? I grow sunflowers outside around my food gardens and the lady bugs love them and flock to them.

4. #4 Crawfordthedank, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2013

Thanks man! Yeah the ladybugs do a great job and they are cool to watch crawling all over the plants and its nice how they take care of all the pests. We also spray the plants so they are pretty clean. And we have thousands of lady bugs stocked up lol we got sent two free package of a thousand  five hundred, like what the hell? hahaha. We will put them to use though.

I'm going to build a full on permanent solar green house in my front yard and then i will get some for it.  I want a good one I can heat a little in the winter.
    ladybugs build big nest in the mountains up here and people scoop them up with their hands and haul them home by the bucket.

Haha thats awesome, I wish I could find buckets of lady bugs. In the spring I was wanting to do a greenhouse grow but we need the OK from the landlord. We are going to tell him its one plant but its going to be a very large plant, like 6-7 foot bush. He's almost 70 and super chill, we have had a few parties that he's known about and just tells us to keep the place in good shape and we do. He knows we smoke in the house and he's a really laid back guy. My roommates and I think he smokes, so we'll see what he says. 

hahaha yeah. I bought the 1,500 pack and they sent me two free packs (basically 3,000 free ladybugs). Right now I have so manny but thats not a bad thing. I only release about 20-40 into the tent every couple days because some lady bugs arn't too smart and try to live on the hood or light and die, but its natural selection picking the smartest of the bunch to keep my crops clean.