Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Day 15 of 3 month T-Break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt Visions, May 28, 2010.

1. I am doing this because I just want to see if I can last three months.........and I want to get a job. Wish me luck yall!:hello:

2. 3 months good luck man, I thought I was doing good at six days (prolly ending up being 8 days) :D

But think of how awesome it will be when the break is over :smoking:

3. Good luck, man. I'm on an unplanned t-break myself. Today would be Day 17 for me. I still have bud and all but I've recently started working out again and I'm a little scared that if I smoke, it'll throw me off course. I feel great from working out though, feeling the extra energy and all.

4. Thanks man. The first 3 days were hell on earth. All I could think about was rolling a blunt with some good stuff. But after the first week I feel that I can do it. I actually forgot about weed till today cause my friend text me about his first rolled blunt.

5. A friend of mine takes a tbreak when he works (March-October) every year, and he said the same thing the first three days suck ass, but after that you don't really miss it that much. I don't know how he does it, but he gets regular piss tests (works construction) so he kind of has to.

I don't know about you but coming to GC always makes me want to blaze so bad reading everyone talking about what and how they're smoking. Can't wait till Saturday :smoking:

6. Four more days and i finish my 3 month t-break lol. I probably will have to go one more month or so because im applying for a job that drug tests. The first few weeks are hard. Every time my friends would call me to smoke, ill say i can't in the saddest voice lol. Once you pass that one month mark, its easier to say no. I feel like i could go a year without smoking, which i can, but i wanna blaze! lol Once i get that job im gonna smoke. Good luck man! Its hard but i could tell you this... its fuckin worth it. I seriously feel like i haven't blazed it in my life. High tolerance FTW!