Day 15 2 40w cfl grow *PICS*

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jonasblue, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. show every one how so cal does it

2. Yo yO yo,

Sup all how are we all doin today?
    Thought I would just put another pic on here. big Budz. more light = bigger budz. we like big budz :)

[​IMG]

Peace,

JONAs

3. Roger Roger here we go!

[​IMG]

Peace,

JONAs

4. Sup all its morning time here in South Cali mothafuckers! Just got off work doin the nightly grind.. Well thought Id just put another picture for the hell of it. Enjoy Im gonna make a slideshow. Heres the newest picture for this morning.

[​IMG]

Peace,
    jOnAs

5. nice nice lovin it

6. nice n healthy looking plant bro keep up the good work...gonna be interesting having a grow-slide-show ... nice idea:hello:

7. keep up the good work. and whoever was talking down about the plant needs to learn that good weed= patience not rush rush rush so it grows to be some schwagg. good job and keep growin dat fire.

8. don\'t be dissapointed as i am growing nirvana bubblicious and my plants grew very slow in veg. i vegged for over a month and nothing but a 5 or 6 inch plant then i switched to flower and watch out!!!! it stretched 3 times the size at least! so it just depends and just wait till u flower!!!!!! heres my pix before flower and after the flower stretch. look at
    day 40 veg and i switched to flower http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/9804/cat/500/ppuser/28842
    now 26 days into flower!!!
    http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/10394/cat/500/ppuser/28842

9. Sup all its morning time here and I just got off work now. Plant grew alot but drooping a lil. Its ok though it will come back up when the hps comes in either today or tomarrow! well heres the newest pic to all my bois out there on GRassCity Mothafucker! Yo all keep all your shit on the dl for awile and be on the lookout in fucking Cali. NEw operation coming out (im not kidding at all).. Get your medical card before you get fucked over! Well heres heres the pic. It is currently day 20 on vegging
    [​IMG]

PeAce all!,

JoNas

10. OK all just woke up from a long night of working doin the grind. It was sick! Ok well heres the latest pic look at its development.. Hey any professional growings any way of sex yet? Or do I need a better camerea? Ok all here we go!

[​IMG]

Peace All,

JonAS

11. Sup all well about to go to sleep finally. big day 2marrow. Gotta make dat $$ Well heres the newest pic this morning. How was your 6/6/06 all? Well till later..

[​IMG]

Peace,

joNAS

12. 666 every fuckin tooth in my head started hurting for like 7 hours till i passed out from all the pain killaz and bomb....

That Plant Right Thier .... i think you could Mail it to me overnight and it would still be alive ... CARE TO TRY ?

lol j/k

13. Sup all well just got some with a nice lil sesh today. Smoke some dankies.. It was great.Well heres the plant as of now. I just watered it to, the soil has been getting really dry lately. Its all at the right temp. First part of hps comin in tomarrow!

Well blaze on ....

[​IMG]

Peace,
    JonAS

14. It\'s coming along. Nice little plant you got goin\' there so far.

15. yes it is nice. lets hope it doesnt end up being male! :eek:

16. Supall. Just chillen . HEh had a nice smoke out this evening. We willdothat more often man.. Ya so im gonna show my total setup thats its goin to be for vegging and then the flowering part. Get medical card this week. Gettin my clones. Light is taken a lil while but its comin for sure. Setip is gonna be fucking sick!

Well heres the pic after watering and under the light. SHould I raise the light so the plant streches a lil? Its about a inch from the light now. Well heres the pic..

[​IMG]

Peace,
    JonAS

17. This post is moved to http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=97505..

*Mods can you please update the title to moved*

It was fun being on indoor growing but its time for where it should be! All fans of thies grow. Watch it on the other link above... Thank for your support all! Well till later.

PEace,
    joNAs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.