Day 14 of my 2 auto flowering plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by flyboy1256, May 3, 2018.

1. I think I'm doing pretty good for a 1st time grower.day 14.foxfarm soil.no nutes but I got tiger bloom and big bloom for flowering time.thinking I need to add more soil toc1 of the pots.im going to try and experiment and use only cfl bulbs,I know there are better choice but I seen all cfl grows and I already got a bunch of cfl bulbs here just need more lamps. 2 more weeks it should be ready for flowering time. Strains are auto carmelicious and auto white lsd [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Use 3 gal pots next time aswell they kinda look small. I use 5 but 3 I'm sure is fine if you can for next time. If your not happy with the yeild.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yes agreed...3gal. be better but they look good man !!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. I just grabbed the biggest pots I seen at the store.i thought they was a reasonable size for my closet but we will have to see for the finishing grow,let me see if I can get a better pic
    [​IMG]

5. I just grabbed the biggest pots I seen at the store.i thought they was a reasonable size for my closet but we will have to see for the finishing grow,let me see if I can get a better pic[​IMG]

6. Yea just a thought for next time but you should have some good results I hope.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks.im just using it for myself so as long as I get a good 2 oz from each,I'll be happy for a 1st grow. This is just a fun learning experience for me

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ull be ok man just have fun with it and enjoy

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk