Day 11 in Flower? Adding 150 watts of CFL's along with my Marshydro 600!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Robbie714, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Hey everyone, I ordered seeds from Nirvana back in December. Ordered 5 Aurora autos and got 10 freebies. When I googled Aurora auto, it took me to Nirvana. Where someone posted that they don't make autoflowers in that strain. I was wondering why my plants haven't started flowering yet? It's been almost 3 months and it looks like they have another two months left until harvest. So they messed my order up, the whole time I'm thinking I'm growing autos lol! Just switched to 12/12 Nirvana sent me an email back within two minutes saying they're going to take care the problem, and they're going to send me any type of Autos that they have in stock. If I would've known I was growing Femmed seeds I would of topped them! Gonna take a clone from my older plant. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. They still look good though man. I see lots of buds poking out, could be worse at least they ended up free. :smoke:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Looking good nice and busy

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks @PNWClosetGrower yeah the whole time I'm thinking I'm growing an Auto. I have them on 12/12 now. I just hope I have enough room in my tent for the 2 big Girls? 36x20x62 I hope it will do it's going to have to. I would've put them in 1 gallon pots first then three then five if I would've known. Thanks for the comments

• Like Like x 1
  5. Keep us updated

6. @Bink03 Thanks a lotwill keep you posted!

7. Good to know at least nirvana took care of it

• Like Like x 1
  8. I believe you are mixing up "femmed" with "photoperiod". A photoperiod plant of course lives and flowers by light cycle where as an auto flowering plant will flower under straight 24/0 light cycle. Femmed means the seed will grow a female plant. I grow only femmed autoflowering plants myself. Most autoflowering strains will show sex by day 25. I have had certain strain show sex as early as day 17. If you in fact thought you had autoflowering plants you should have been asking questions about a mix up with Nirvana back 2 months ago.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Why should I've been asking nirvana questions when i ordered autos!!! I have no idea what you're talking about? I ordered 5 Autos that's what they charged me for. Femmed seeds are a little cheaper! I'm not mixing up Femmed and Photos lol. I already know Femmed seeds are female seeds lol. Btw: You mean your growing autofem seeds!!! I went by what Nirvana said they sent me.
    Good Luck

10. Uh...because your title is "Nirvana messed up and gave me Femmed seeds!" but meanwhile it seems you are thinking you have photoperiod seeds. Femmed seeds are MORE expensive, regular seeds are a little cheaper regardless of auto or photoperiod. At 3 months old if these were autoflowering plants your grow would be chopped already. I don't think anyone would be complaining about getting "femmed seeds" unless they were planning on doing some breeding. From your post you wanted autoflowering seeds correct? So your title should read "NIrvana messed up and gave me photoperiod seeds!"

11. I am more cool about getting feminized seeds! It's just the principle I looked on my credit card to see what they charged me for! They already sent me an email telling me to pick out any autoflower I want. I know everybody's perfect and nirvana doesn't make mistakes!!! it's pretty hard to make a mistake when you go on their website and you could choose from autoflower strains or Feminized strains! I did not buy a big enough tent for them. that's why I ordered autos or I thought. But nonetheless they charged me for autoflower seeds feminized seeds. It's the principle it's not the money. As far as The title they gave me feminized seeds instead of autoflower, and charge me for autos not feminized. I don't know where these photos come in??? Ty

12. #12 Robbie714, Apr 17, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
    Where did I ever mention photoperiod seeds??? There just regular seeds!

13. regular seeds are photoperiod.........., who's on first?.....

14. Who's on second lol Jk... I did not say anything about photoperiod seeds.

15. Your Right! I don't wanna argue! Can't we all just get along, by Rodney King lol. I understand what you're saying! I should've been asking questions! but they said some auto strains it could take 4 to 5 months but that's only a couple strains that Will ever do that and it doesn't happen much at All. but I thought it was happening to me. Until I punched up my strain. They charged me for Autoflowes it was about the principal not the money. that's the only thing I was trying to say! Is I was growing them as an auto not a feminized. I must've been High Af. anyway HotBunz

16. You did in your very first post. YOU implied that you thought you were growing autoflowering seeds this whole time but are not. So if they are not autoflowering then they are PHOTOPERIOD seeds. Feminized seeds can be had in either autoflowering or photoperiod. Again you seem to be confusing the verbage. You state in your first post "If I would've known I was growing Femmed seeds I would of topped them" it makes it sound like you wanted to grow male plants and are upset at feminized(female) seeds.

17. #17 Robbie714, Apr 21, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    Lmao @HotBunz "Why in the world Would I Want to GROW A MALEWhy would I be upset about feminized seeds you didn't read the post right. or you might want to read it a couple times!!! I get almost double the Yield. I was just worried about the room that I have in my tent, because I would of bought a bigger tent, if I knew I was growing feminize seeds, The bottom line is I ordered autoflowers they let me pick any Strain that I want that they sell. Which wasn't even point! but I don't want to beat a Deadhorse I rather talking about growing. Then making a big deal of my post or whatever or even what I ordered lol. I just thought I was growing Autos bottom line! And you were talking about Photoperiod seeds not me I don't have anything mixed up! My plants are doing very well 1st week into flower! I love My Girls there Big Bushes.

18. 2 Aurora Indica have been on 12/12 for the 1st week into flower. I try not to shine to much light in there when lights out. temps between 73° to 79° with lights on. Looking Good[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] the last picture was from April 17th.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Your plants look great. Did you use LST?

20. No I didn't, cause I thought they were Autos even tho you could Lst autos. There feminized from Nirvana