Dawn Of The Dead (2004)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Mar 8, 2019.

1. I'll reply when i'm done watching friend :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. God damn I forgot how savage the start of the film is when the kid bites the dude then he turns..

Thanks for reminding me about this film friend :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I love this movie, I love zombies however.

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. Fuck yeah I forgot Johnny cash was on the soundtrack to this film!!!

:rave-girl::rave-girl::ladiegaga::ladiegaga::jump::jump::yay::yay::D:D

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Hell yeah have you seen the walking dead/ fear of the walking dead??

6. @Dizzy @Annicus another good zombie film is Shaun of the dead it's a comedy/horror

Another good one is Dog house that's about a town that's turned to zombies & a group of men go there to help there friend get over a divorce :) I won't say anymore as I don't want to spoil it :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

7. I've seen both albiet not for a long time. I've been in a weird situation. So I miss her, I miss her so bad it hurts. I yearn for her. I'm so creepy romantic.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. @Dizzy have you ever played the game Dying Light?? That has Zombies in it :yay::D

• Winner Winner x 1

9. N/P lol I am happy you enjoyed it.

We have Shaun of the Dead lol that movie is wild af too. Never heard of Dog House I will have to check that one out. Thanks for telling me Brews.

Yep lol we got that game its awesome! Do you own it as well?

~Tonika~

10. I, too, watched this the other day. Loved it when it came out. Now, not so much. I think the walking dead has brainwashed me because I need IN DEPTH character development now in a zombie apocalypse movie/show. Anything other than is meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. @Hunter2348

1:53 it is a good sex scene :laughing:

and it's Phil from Modern Family, I forgot that

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I love this movie! Takes me back to freshman year of high school when it came out.

I remember one of friends thought something like this was really happening. So my brother and I went along and acted like it was actually happening in the country :laughing:

• Creative Creative x 1

13. Ctfu you wild!!! Im just happy its not happening in real life tho. That would be scary and im not sure I could survive it lolz. Whats your favorite part of the movie?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Ooo that's hard, I haven't seen that movie in forever, probably due for a rewatch, and I really like the entire movie as a whole.

But it would have to be the opening when the ambulance hit the neighbor, me my brother and our friends absolutely lost our shit when that happened :laughing:

What's your favorite part?

Have you seen 28 Days Later?

• Winner Winner x 1

15. Yea that whole beginning part where the show the world descending into chaos from the zombies is pretty scary imo. I have seen 28 Days Later its one of my favorite movies lol.

This part was messed up too! (for real tho RIP Burt Reynolds :( )

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. RIP to Reynolds.

But they're just knocking off celebs like it's nothing lol. I agree the beginning is the most exiting because it goes 0 to 100 real quick, so much action! It sucked when Andy was bitten, that part had me sad.

28 Days Later is also one of my favorite movies, so good. I kind of prefer it a little bit over Dawn of the Dead lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Yea Mon I was like OMG when that little girl bit dude in the neck like that!
    IKR it's so messed up for a game! I was hoping Andy would have survive when I first seen the movie he was cool an yea it was sad!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. For real, that's when I knew it was gonna be an intense movie!

Have you seen the Crazies?

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Yea that movie is pretty intense lbvs! (Dawn Of The Dead)

No I have not seen that one. What is it about?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Ooo you have to see it! It's about an outbreak of a virus in a small town that causes the people to become crazy, cold, calculated, psychotic killers. Even though they aren't technically zombies, it's still a very zombie-like film since the infection causes them to decompose and eventually die from infection. It's a remake of a George A Romero film (just like Dawn of the Dead), I haven't seen the original, only the 2010 remake.

It's not quite as good as DotD and 28DL but it's still pretty good and I think you'll like it.

• Winner Winner x 1