DaVinci Vape - Question/Thoughts

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by BeadsandFlowers, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Hey blades, got a DaVinci for my birthday and have to say I'm really satisfied with it so far. The portability is great and I find the hits to be very clean and I barely need to use any herb to feel relaxed. I was just wondering, I've only used it a handful of times and I've been messing around with the temperature a bit, what temp do you guys find is ideal?

2. I go from 380 to 400 I move up to 400 when the bowl looks like its starting to go

3. Does the vapor get harsher up at 400? I usually stick around 375-ish.

4. I'd say it gets hotter... It's not really harsher, just more thick than if I stayed at 380

5. I usually use it at about 375-380, seems to be ideal. Any hotter and the hit is harder and my material doesn't last as long. It is a nice hit and does the trick for me. Anything over 400 is overkill I think

6. Could anyone who owns a mflb as well compare them?

7. I don't own both yet but I am waiting on a DV to upgrade/replace my MFLB right now.

From my research and to my understanding, the only aspects where the MFLB is better than the DV is in taste and stealth (the wood makes weed taste amazing, and obviously its smaller but the DV is still pretty stealthy).

The DV has better vapor will get you higher faster off less, easier to use, more options/temperature control, etc.

8. I start at 365, take 3-4 medium draws, bump it to 375, take a couple more, then go to 385 to finish it off.