David Suzuki & Marijuana

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreenDean420, Aug 26, 2012.

1. veryyyyy good doc, dunno if you guys have seen it but its incredible....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-cP_fKoNJE]Reefer Madness 2 - YouTube[/ame]

2. I fucking hate this documentary. My parents bring it up every time I mention weed. Not sure why this is in real life stories though lol.

3. I haven't watched it.Could you give me the general lay out of the documentary if you don't mind me asking?I only operate ona sinlge mobile phone and videos use a lot of data.I've already watched over three hours of Nassim Haramien.

I have seen a few good documentaries though.The American drug war:last white hope is a good one.Shows how the cia sells drugs.

4. unfortunately this is too dull and gay to watch

5. its fuckin awesome, shows great examples of patients who deserve medicinal ganja

6. great examples of ppl who need medicinal marijuana, i thought it was intresting. You fuckin suck go watch sesame street

7. [quote name='"Metridixal"']I fucking hate this documentary. My parents bring it up every time I mention weed. Not sure why this is in real life stories though lol.[/quote]

This is completely pro marijuana, you probably just clicked the link and saw reefer madness 2 and assumed it was the reefer madness for the 1930's.

8. agreed, that old guy at the starts awesome lol, i just hate that main bitch who does all the interviews, seems like shes only been tokin for a few months