David Rockefeller Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by metalplusweed, Jan 26, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuQFYiJ5Mf8]9/11 David Rockefeller watched the WTC demolitions from his apartment window - YouTube[/ame]

2. Rockefeller appreciation??? That whole dynasty can go fuck themselves.

3. Jump dem outta Babylon you no seen

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFWzDFjBKUw]David Rockefeller confronted at Chilean Airport during vacations (ENG/SPA) - YouTube[/ame]

5. Many people, on 9/11, saw the exact same thing that Rockefeller did. I don't know why anybody even bothered to put it on Youtube.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruSqkSAdWUw]Rockefeller scared of Ron Paul - YouTube[/ame]

7. I appreciate him for what he is.

He is an evil man and has essentially raped and pillaged the Earth for power and money, but one must always remember...

Without darkness there is no light.

8. oh the irony

9. explain the irony please

10. You can thank him for the electricity you use.

He helped create more jobs than the government ever could.

I dont see why businessmen get hated on so much.

They help the community by providing jobs.

11. You can say what you want about him he makes some good oysters.

[​IMG]

oysters Rockefeller:yummy:

12. Ah! heres one of my favorite rockefeller quotes!!!!

David Rockefeller Sept. 23, 1994. "This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long — We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

13. I suppose it's all how you want to look at it.Looking at it with the Money Sequence of Values than yeah I guess he's a great a guy. Looking at the Life Sequence of Values than not so much.

I was going to type lengthy post showing you how his entrepreneurship was ultimately detrimental to all of humanity and the planet, but instead I'll just give you a link.

Follow the $money$ and see where it leads and it's not just him or the Rockefellers.

The Problem / Follow the Money - Investigate any major sector of human activity and you will discover the same people are in control, benefitting financially, literally making out like bandits

14. There does not need to be darkness to be light, there is darkness until there is light.

In literacy manner... If humanity were started in the light then this world would be a better place, but because this world is full of darkness the humans have negative intentions, it would be rather impossible to overcome the darkness as it is just getting more repulsive.

15. The metaphor is that without darkness than what is light?

It is duality, two sides of the same coin, one is necessary in order for the other to exist.

If there was no problem in the first place, there would be nothing to fix. It's all about evolution and adaptation, you only evolve and adapt if it is necessary too.

I was looking at the situation from a dualistic point of view. In actual reality there is no duality, there only simply is.

16. The Rockefellers made America a digressing corporatocracy. Not to mention funded all the Secret Societies that are probably gonna end up creating a New World Order to control us all through a global economy and government. Say goodbye to a sovereign, independent America everyone.

17. He helped America,he raped the rest of the world