david blaine vs cris angel

Discussion in 'General' started by OneLoveRasta, Sep 29, 2008.

1. ive been watching this david blaine show for like the past 2 hours
    guys nuts
    i like him more than cris angel

DISCUSS!

2. criss angel - fake, david blaine - real

3. /thread

4. David Blaine - fake, but calm, cool, and collected. Does his stuff to entertain people.

Criss Angel - also fake, but does his shit to show off and say "How cool am I. You guys don't have the shit to make it look like this or that happened."

If one of those guys is real and I don't know about it, would the one that is real please not hover over to me in my sleep and strangle me while you flip cards in and out of the eye of a needle.

5. you got it backwards

david blane is not a magician, all he does is gay ass shit like stand on a pole for a day

lame ass.

criss angel actually does some cool stuff and it doesn't hurt that he's sexy as fuck :smoking:

6. They are both gay because they are magicians.

Magicians are just gay........its just not something i wanna be apart of. fuckinh spandex and tigers and shit.:confused_2:

7. #7 Invictis, Sep 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2008
    criss angel is just weird, he seems like one of those actors that tries to look all nice on camera but is most likely a douchebag in real life. his haircut is gay, he sounds like a bitch, and his shit is fake.

8. +rep and a laugh. :smoking:

9. Criss Angel, did anyone see that time on the show Phenomenon when he like fucking got in a fight with someone. It was hilarious. I agree that he's fake as fuck and a douchebag who just wants attention, and people to think he's all dark and twisty, when he's far from it.

10. Haha! I remember that. At the time I was hoping for fists to be flying, to be honest with you, but it never happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebtMDuD4S1M

11. same here... i remember i was stoned off my ass at the time and was screaming. NO FUCKIN WAY! and was hoping so bad to see some blood.

12. I'm not a fan of David Blaine. The guy speaks so slowly and monotone that I forget he's speaking.

Criss Angel on the other hand...phwoar. He is one sexy piece of ass. And he does some really good stuff too, all I remember about David Blaine is the eye he drew on his hand.

13. I find that younger people seem to gravitate towards this Criss Angel guy because they do not remember back when Blaine actually did amazing things on his show. Fuck these stupid TV specials Blaine is doing where he sits in water for days... that stuff is just plain stupid.... But that show he had, the one where he walked through the street doing magic tricks is enough proof that the guy beats Criss Angel in spades.

14. Criss angel is a phony emo fagget just fyi.

15. I remember some of Blaine's street stuff. The levitation thing was pretty damn sweet, remember that? But the new stuff is fucking ridiculous. Magic is supposed to surprise you and make you think, but sitting in a glass box on television is just bullshit. All that proves is that the guy probably shit and pissed in his pants. I dunno, I still prefer Criss Angel. His music attempt was pathetic though, Jesus Christ.

16. Hahahah both are fake. scientificly all they stunts they did is Possible.

17. its all fake.
    give me an assload of money to make some illusions and ill be just as "magical" as both of them.

18. Lol obviously it's fake, but it's the entertainment value that counts