Dave Matthews

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Cheech Marin, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Anyone go to the show last night?

Had a great time, lots of smoking, lots of women, very enjoyable overall.

:smoking:

2. im goin to the one in camden in sept, so pumped. glad to see it was a good show as usual:smoking:

3. Yea you will totally like the show, he always plays well. :smoking:

4. fuck DMB the drummer is good but Dave is a faggot

5. your a faggot

6. I saw Incubus this year, next year is Dave.

Where did you see him? How is his setlist? (I have been concerned because I like his older stuff much better than Grux King.

7. Stop with the name calling, please.

8. Dave Matthews band is the shit.

Too bad I've never had the chance to see them live, I hear it's great.

9. Dude where did u see Incubus? I just saw them last weekend. I have also see Dave live a couple times and he always puts on a great show. They usually do a good job of mixing it up. They have been promoting their new album a lot recently so.

10. Yea always a great show, but I guess he usually plays more songs that include vocals the first night, and the second night he plays more instrumental.

He played a lot of new stuff, not my favorite, but he did play some old, it was good all in all.
    :smoking:

11. I'm at school when he finally makes it to camden :mad:

12. i like dave, but i think there are WAY too many Frat boys and Bros that are there just to get drunk and piss people off that are actually there for the music. Fuck it, im going in september too :smoke: