Dave Matthews Concert= Amazing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 757Stner, Aug 8, 2009.

1. The concert last night in Va Beach was hands down the best concert i've ever been too packed full could barely move everybody smokin l's drinking clouds of smoke trippy shit. If you haven't seen DMB in concert do that cause it's well worth the money.:smoking::hello:

2. Never been a huge fan of Dave myself. Too many people worship the man thinking he's the best that's lived for me to like him.

3. Too many other people like him so that means that you can't like him? Good reason there.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

4. I dunno. I mean the band is really tight, but there are always so many people that it ends up being a bunch of drunk idiots peeing on you.

5. i love dave. my gf and i scored some tickets to a sold out show towards the end of Sept. we can't wait. we're trying to figure out if we should make edibles or bring some joints or a one hitter in......

6. why do u care if other people enjoy the band? if you don't like him that's cool, but i dont see the point in choosing music based on how many other people like it and then complaining about it. music is good cuz it sounds good, not cuz a bunch of people like it.

7. I dont know I kinda see where this guys comin from.. sometimes when a band is way too popular or over hyped i tend to just avoid them. Sometimes though the band is actually really good i guess it's all in taste..

8. FUCK!

I wanted to go. It was the the ampitheater wasn't it?

Badass band for sure, I'm actually listening to 'everyday' right now.

9. His band is awesome.

I wish I could say the same for Dave himself...

10. Thank you. Jesus, maybe it's only where I'm from but out here people obsess over Dave. I don't know, after hearing it repeatedly you start to dislike the music, ya know?

11. i saw him at 10k a couple weeks ago, but i didnt go down in the bowl. i stayed up on the grass. i was trippin on acid and didnt feel like being surrounded by the aforementioned drunks and all the other ppl. so i just chilled back with an awesome girl and her bf. danced with glow sticks. it was great

12. before it even started my boy and i were hitting the bowl out in the open. A plain clothes cop walked up and started sniffing around next to us basically telling us wait untill the show starts to do that. But when they came out on stage i held the bowl up as high as i could and was like fuck yeahh. Yeah but deff bring a one hitter and some joints. Or just bring some bud and buy a cigar there and stuff it fat as hell. Security doesn't care about drugs when they pat u down there just looking for weapons. So don't bring any knives or anything to the concert.

13. yeah the amphitheater was packed as hell was an awesome show though. Where in va u from?

14. I like the song ants marching.

15. the man is a freaking genious. everyone in the band is.
    saw him in houston last year and loved itttttt

RIP LeRoi

16. :mad:
    rep. hes overrated

17. yea i smoked a fat L at a dmb concert but i like rap so it wasnt that good

18. i just go to party, not really into dave matthews

19. nice dude concerts at the va beach ampitheater are the shit

20. dmb concerts are fun as hell