Dave Matthews Band

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by tdavis020, Nov 4, 2008.

1. I just started listening to some of there songs along with Shwayze (who is badass by the way) and I really like it. What are some good DMB songs?

2. They from my home town!!! hahaha but sorry i cant help you out as i dont listen to them offen if at all. but what i did here i thought was pretty good.

3. haha yeah ive never really listened to them before but I d/led one of there songs after I heard it in my friends car and its really chill

4. DMB was basically what started it all for me when it comes to music. when iwas real young my sister got me on to them. Dave is the reason i play guitar.

check out the albums Before THese Crowded Streets, Crash, Under THe Table and Dreaming and Listener Supported- which is a live album.

torrent them all, they're all amazing.

5. Try to download these. IMO, they are always best when recorded live instead of in a studio.

All Along the Watchtower
    Two Step
    Dancing Nancies
    Warehouse
    Don't Drink the Water

and of course...

Jimi Thing
    Crash Into Me
    Too Much

6. thank you! im dling them right now

7. Busted Stuff
    So Much to Say
    Crash Into Me
    Satellite
    Best of What's Around
    Lie In Our Graves
    Trippin Billies

Haha I love DMB, haven't listened to them in a while though. Thats most of his good older stuff, Stand Up was pretty good, sort of a different style than previous albums though.

8. ANY dmb song is good. ive been litening to them for atleast 13 years and never get tired of them. i actually just went to my first DMB concert this past june and it was one of the best concerts ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I don't know very much about them, but I did get invited to their concert @ the Gorge here in Washington, and every song was pretty damn chill.

10. yea, i smoked before they started playing and it put me in such a chill-ass state i could barley move

11. DMB shows are awesome. I'm nto the biggest DMB fan, but I never miss a live show.

12. Wow I went to Wal mart today to buy a DMB CD and they didnt have ANY, not one

13. What would you say and Trippin billies. Carter Beauford is amazing

14. If you don't mind the long jams then listen to anything live. Cornbread from live trax 13 and warehouse are. 2 of my favs