dave chappelle

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by bigdub7487, May 18, 2010.

1. the chappelle show is probably the funniest show i've ever seen in my life. i have all 3 seasons and know most of the quotes from each sketch. anyone else love this show?!

2. Nit was a good show. His stand up was better.

3. Everything Chappelle has put out has been comedy gold. His standup, tv show, Robin Hood:Men in tights, Undercover brother, and of course Half Baked, all hilarious. Its just too bad that he kind of disappeared. Anyone know what happened to him?

4. conspiracy brother was awesome!

"i want that purple stuff"

5. i heard he took like 50 million dollars from comedy central and immediately bucked out to africa lol

6. "yall nigggas kneed to kook up kokane wif bakin powdah..and sell it..prrrrrr prrrr"

7. He does random stand-up

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbS9jZOlQjc]YouTube - Dave Chappelle - The Secret[/ame]

8. Did you really just call Undercover Brother, one of the worst films in the history of cinema, comedy gold?...Or did you mean his small role in it exclusively? That movie was a disgrace.

There's a reason Eddie Griffin has been out of work for like 10 years now.

9. chappelle's show was amazing...its still hilarious
    came out as me and my friends had just started blazing so we watched every episode in my basement stoned, awesome times.
    sooo many sketches its impossible to pick a favourite...
    charley murphy's stories, clayton bigsby, racial draft, world series of dice, tyrone biggums antidrug presentation, mad real world and the list goes on

10. Dave Chappelle is the funniest man in the world, his impression of white people gets me every time.

11. hahaha. you can't get aids from a homeless dude... bustin' a nut on yo forehead that's not how it spreads. i don't know if that's true it's just what i told him.