Datura

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BlaqueWhyteGrei, Aug 24, 2008.

1. yeah i know what you all mean hallucinations last for a cool bit you can have regular conversations with people that aren't there.hardcore stuff might as well take a few Dramamine or a swig of robo have a real intense time.

2. has anybody had any insightful trips? could it be used that way? say, take some adderal, and test everything..like I do'nt have a car, so I'll just say in the house, like the house is like static, you know something weird has changed..

and like could you be talking to a person, who is telling you the key to your suffering?

say you cleaned your room have everything in order..I guess i'm going to trip off some dph to get a feel of what this is like, i've done it before, but only like 400mg, nothing but my legs got hard to move, I saw like squiggly little sparks, felt jumpy (I was on adderal)

what about some dxm+datura+adderal (and some xanax? would it be a waste to make the trip more accomendating?

next time I trip off dph, I'ma go big, and do atleast 600,

3. I really don't see the fun in doing Datura. If you want something strong/crazy, go down to New Mexico with some friends, hire a native guide to help find some Peyote, and get a hotel room for a couple days. You'll have ten times a better experience doing that than Datura.

But if you really want to enter the strange realms of Datura, don't let anything stop you.

4. called devil's breath in columbia. its been known to be used for rape and robbery. if you were on datura, you will barely be able to remember what happened on ur "trip." if someone used it on you, he/she could tell you to do anything that person wanted you to like empty out ur bank account..etc. imo, its the scariest drug ever. look up columbia's devil's breath on youtube.. theres a documentary this guy did on it. one of the dealer's friend in the video never came out of a datura trip.

5. yea go ahead and do that, adderall, speeds up the heart, dxm, speeds up the heart, datura, speeds up and significantly weakens the hearts ability to function

i give you 5 hours before you die a terrifying painful death from your heart bursting

6. Im not one to tell people what to do and not to do but I strongly advise you not to take Datura EVER!! I've had to watch a few people do Datura and just watching what they did, I will never touch it or watch people do it again, its not fun. It's a drug that should never be taken EVER, if you are looking to trip there are tons of better drugs out there. They call it the Devil's Drug for a reason, it might seem like just a plant but it's really not. I've done a lot of research on it through erowid and a few other links and I have found very very few people that enjoyed their experience, and the few that did liked it for pretty strange reasons. Like I said, get acid, get shrooms, get peyote, but this stuff will mess with you both physically and mentally.

7. Oh man if your gonna take it either way you in for a really bad trip. I hope you like ants coming out of air vents. When i did it i saw worms all over my crotch and balls i was panicing and shit and pullen out my pubes all night. I had cuts and bruses all over my body and i still cant remember how they got there. All cause some dumbass kid told me it was like a mild shroom trip.

8. So I've read more into it. Moreso for Shamanistic and ritual reasons. I've read some of both your positive and negative insight on the matter and have decided to still cautiously take a step into the realm of Datura. There's a new thread about it and I think that quite puts it in a much better perspective.

9. Your thinking of Scopolamine, its comes from a type of Datura plant but as dangerous as Datura is this drug that you speak of is on a whole new level. Scopolamine is not something taken recreationally, its used for crime in Colombia like you said.