Datura (Angel Trumpets)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Typewritermonky, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it is basically suicide... over 70 percent of people that do it either are changed forever in a bad way or end up dead

2. you've officially got my vote for the biggest asshole on gc man... sorry, but fuck. stop bitchin at us for tryin to potentially save this dudes life.

3. u said not to tell u not to do it,,,

well man i cant help it. dont do it.just dont. dont dont..

if you just ignore at least 30 people telling you not to,,well good luck.

keep us updated..if youll be able.

4. Datura is the strongest drug I've ever done. Not to tell you not to do it, but seriously consider it before doing it. And if there is any fear at all, don't do it. Honestly I've never had a good trip on it. I've eaten the seeds, which you just pop open the flower pods for and usually it takes people I've known about six grams to have the full effect, but I've done up to 10 grams at a time (which was actually the first time I did it), but I would not recommend doing that much because I had a horrible trip. ANd make sure youre free the next few days, because you'll have blurred vision and be all around distant from the world. BE CAREFUL.

5. #85 HomerK, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2009
    After thinking about it more, this thread just bothers me. What swisher said earlier is correct, our main goal should be Harm Reduction. You're right, this is Pandora's Box. Anything here can and should go, but there are exceptions. I will never tell somebody not to do any drug, be it heroin, methamphetamine, or whatever. I will however be sure to explain to them the dangers and any other pertinent information of such use. This thread is something else entirely. I would compare this thread to a suicide thread or someone trying to get high from huffing Drain-O or other such nonsense. We as a community have a duty to keep such threads from going to far. These types of discussions have the ability to get this forum shut down.

What happens if the OP dies and the police go through his computer records; all of the sudden there is a media frenzy because an online community told him that it was OK to eat such-and-such flowers?

Do you see where this can go? Our job a members of this community is to ensure that these scenarios don't happen. It's why dosage advice is not allowed. It makes the community as a whole liable for the idiotic actions of the few.

6. *clap clap

This guy speaks the truth. Don't take Datura. I wouldn't say that about nearly all other drugs, but this....man it's just not worth it. If you want a life changing experience eat a shit tonne of acid.

7. Yeah these people tend to forget there is a flesh and blood human being on the other side of the connection.

8. #88 Squishey, Apr 23, 2009
    You can also get high from huffing gasoline. Its safer then fucking with dautra. But you're not going to do that are you? You wont fuck with gasoline because you know its HORRIBLE. So is dautra, its worse then fucking injecting a shitload of meth with a dirty needle then drinking gasoline ( ok maybe not...)
    Dautra is not something to get high from, it will fuck you over. I cant see why you are set on doing it, deleriants have a bad track record, and you could easily die. This is not one of thoes situations where people tell you not to do drugs, because they are "Bad". All through out teen years people exadreate and make up shit to stop people from trying drugs, but this IS the real deal. Everything you hear about it is true, not just some propaganda shit. Good luck dude, i hope you dont die...

9. #89 Illusionist, Apr 23, 2009
    Guy, just know... if you do this, you WILL MOST LIKELY DIE. unless you have somebody that knows how to dose it perfectly, YOU WILL PROBABLY DIE!. I dont know if this is a joke to you. but you have nearly 60 of us blades telling you, DONT DO IT. YOU CAN DIE. but we cant stop you from being destructive, its your stupid decision that you will only make once... i guess well know if your dead if you dont reply after friday. just remember... pics or it didnt happen, i dont wanna see you commin back on the thread without pics of your datura supply. you could potentially give out false info and convince others to do it, and thats just stupid. i dont want our community to die...

10. #90 Iceni Toker, Apr 23, 2009

MAY die. or there is a HIGH CHANCE he dies. You can't tell this guy that he WILL die. Or how would there be trip reports of solo users on Erowid. But as with any drug DOSE VERY UBERLY SUPERLY CRAZYLY ACCURATELY.

11. Fixed. but seriously, it was to persuade him from possibly taking his life.

12. If i could be so bold as to quote myself.

13. I know it's all in his best interest, everybody here is trying to help him. And I admire the fact you and others (myself included) are trying to help a person we've never met before. But telling him thet he WILL die is fucked up. If he was shooting and oz of Heroin or somthing it would be ok but there's a chance he'll be ok (pysically anyways).

14. The dude obviously doesn't understand the damage the drug does. Hes gunna end up taking it, and completely change his whole mental being. Expect psychological damage and depression following the trip.

Have fun! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

15. Well, I hope you will all be glad to know I am alive. Dosed at 10:00 AM, I am now cognitive after 7 hours. It was... something. Not many hallucinations. Although, my mind wasn't what it was. Everything was from a third person view, I went in with a question on religion and my question was answered. I think it completely worth it. I do not feel depressed, or strange in any way. My eyes are definitely blurry, and speaking is a little hard but I wanted to let everyone know I was O.K.

I never smoked a phantom cigarette, maybe because I don't use them normally?

I had hallucinations, but they were infrequent. Lamps that weren't there, pens I tried to write with disappeared out of my hand. I was never scared.

I listened to shamanistic drum beats, did nothing.

But my thoughts just flowed, and i felt that I could finally answer questions to myself. I didn't meet anyone or any entities, I just felt how important my family is, and how important life is, and how important it is to be happy.

The most important part is that I got most of my questions answered, I am waiting to try DMT for maybe another spiritual revelation.

Thank you for everybody who helped me, no thanks to anyone who said don't do it. It was a waste of time, but I see where your coming from.

With every breath you breathe in, make sure whatever you breathe out preaches happiness.

16. So you did Datura to answer some "religious question" which is really if you should do DMT or not... This guys a joke, sorry.

I call BS on the whole thing. What you described does not sound like a Datura trip at all. I think he just pitched a random idea, and when the thread exploded with so much attention, he decided to carry it along.

17. God speed, man.

18. Because I need to lie on the internet to get attention...

Okay buddy.

Don't believe me. It doesn't mean a thing to me. I just wanted to let everyone know that I was O.K because I felt that some of you were genuinely worried.

19. u obviously havent done datura its not all crazy as everyone says its just total delerium and to op im glad you had a good time and didnt die but the blurry eyes are gonna happen till tomorrow so that sucks

20. Well that's awesome that you had a good trip, congratulations. I never posted any help nor forewarning, but this thread kept me interested. I'm glad you had a safe time and didn't end up incarcerated or dead.

I also hope you're mind has comfortablly expanded and you can write this off as another experience in life and you can share your wisdom to all. Also, tell us how the DMT is when you get a hold of some.

Peace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.