DatPiff.com

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Deleted member 1068439, Sep 20, 2018.

1. #1 Deleted member 1068439, Sep 20, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2018
    ran across it last night, TONS of good music! Got Eminem’s self sold first full album infinite, upon other hard to find albums! On iPhone I was able to download all I wanted, but it didn’t save on my phone, only on app. So I got on MacBook Pro, went to website. It gives u 5 downloads a day. I downloaded infinite. It went to my downloaded are on computer... I opened.. at first I couldn’t get it to sync to iTunes... it was like two am. I fiddled with it for 20 min(most my life I’ve ran on windows and galaxy phones, I could do ANYTHING I wanted on both as if I was on laptop... iPhone not so much! Lots of work around... that being said I downloaded some more this morning.... atm I can’t Remeber what I done to get it to sync to iTunes and then “be on my phone” . I’ll get it again lol: but ya. Point if this is. CHECK OUT THE SITE if your into music and Pirating music(this is 100% legal). It’s all good quality.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Back in the day when mixtapes were more prevalent the site was legit. It's been crap for years now. Even when something decent drops on rare occasion they ruin it with annoying tags they add before each song.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I have about 10 album downloaded onto my MacBook the pulled over to my iTunes. NONE of the song have those tags with ppl talking over it. It’s all good quality legit stuff

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. I remember using that site to get all of Wiz Khalifa & Elzhis mixtapes.. didn't even know it was still up & running

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1