Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dating your dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TwistedFreak, Feb 20, 2009.

1. So?!!? You're dating me just because I hook you up with weed? I thought you sounded suspiciously familiar! YOUR ASS IS GRASS!

2. I think I could do it because I'm a pretty fair person by nature. I could see it being bad if the non-dealer was greedy about weed or something of that ilk.

3. ur fukin lucky i'd help dealing with her dat way id get free weed nd money but dont let dat be da reason for dating her but im sure u already kno that

4. ya I think in the end you have to get over that fact. atleast personally I couldn't chill with someone consistently unless I liked them even for free weed; sorry would not be worth it

5. haha that made me laugh

6. "Nowhere did the op once say anything about him asking for free weed."

sorry for the double post

7. I dated 1 girl who knew I was dealing, a few years ago.
    But she acted totally different then other girls i dated that same period, but they didn't know about ma bizniz.

But the one girl that did knew it.. I think she was scared of me in some kind of way, but she was a golddigga ofcourse.. she payd me for weed, but for some reason she expected to always get fat sacks for a few bucks.. after a month i just told her to fuck off because i needed cash so badly those times so i couldn't affort a bitch who smokes all my shit

And this was in belgium by the way when i was living at my mothers house for a year, no coffeeshops there!

8. haha dude whatever bitch i no its not my babe shit she dosnt hav a comp.

haha mofo!