Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dating your dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TwistedFreak, Feb 20, 2009.

1. i dated one of my dealers for about a month & half.
    i never got discounts on the goods. it started turning
    crappy. anyways so i started buying from another person.
    it didn't bother the person i was dating.

2. At least you'll be getting rock bottom prices....

3. its great for now, u just better hope she doesn't end up hating your guts eventually then its a new dealer for you pal.

4. If you guys break up, do it in a fashion that enables the buying of MJ from her in the future.

5. idk man , usually drug dealers dont have a good past lol

6. I met my first wife when I bought acid from her. Well, traded it for hash.

Bad example maybe since we divorced 3 years later :p

7. well if i had a female dealer sure i would, because when you break up you should still beable to buy weed from her....atleast i dont see why someone would stop making money off ya just because you break up

8. Pics of women dealer. Then ill come to my conclusion whether to date her or not

9. #49 Hilikus, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    I date my dealer too. It's not the same situation since the genders are reversed and I was dating my dealer before he was dealing, but if she smokes you up all the time and gives you free dubs you should at least offer to pay (especially with the dubs), and if she won't take the money, pay for other stuff to make up for it. Also, if you happen to notice or if she happens to mention that she's not making as much $, get serious about paying and not accepting shit for free. I used to not feel bad when my boyfriend smoked me up all the time but when I did the math I realized how much he was actually losing from it so I started paying him (and when he doesn't accept the money, I hide it in his room for him to find later :cool:).

If the money situation isn't a problem, nothing else should be effected.

And don't just smoke with her all the time, because if that's all you do and you never go on actual dates and whatnot, she'll feel like she's nothing more than just one of the guys... trust me :rolleyes:.

EDIT: If she's already giving you weed, she probably trusts that you're not a scumbag, so don't be one.

10. Seems wierd. Paying for weed and then fucking the person selling it.

11. No! That seems fucking awesome!

12. a trick runnin' the game..

DAYUUUUMMM she must be sexy!

13. #53 605skunk, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009

i say listen to her ^^^^^ lol shes the only girl who has posted on here with experience in your situation and like everyone else said if youre "dating" then u still have to date her not just smoke the free weed she give you, there is more to realationships than just hanging out and gettin baked. id stay with her for as long as i could cuz its not too common to find a hot girl who sells bud and will hook it up. and then again there is this one movie kush where this big dealer dates this girl he sells too but shes fuckin a guy that she sells to on the side. just thought id throw that in there lol, good luck with yo girl mayne :smoke:

14. That's why you gotta be smooth about it... if you're smoking with her, pay right before you leave her house or something, not right before/during/after you guys smoke, so that way hanging out as a couple doesn't turn into business. OR, going back to my experience, let's say I smoke a dub with my boyfriend, and go to him later for a dub for me to smoke with my friends, I'll pay for both at once so it's not weird since I'd be paying for my dub anyway, might as well throw any other outstanding debts in :)

15. if ur relationship starts to go bad, start lookin around for a new dealer unless you end on good terms.

16. i agree with everything these two said as well. i started dating my dealer last year and all he ever wanted to do was sit around and smoke weed, which is cool but things later progressed tpo Rx and we both ended up having to go to rehab. which again was good and all but we never went out and did anything or hung out with anyone. we just drove around and sold and it got sooo old so fast. i was bored all the time
    do something with her. take her places. even though she's your dealer you're still the guy and you need to take care of her as well.

17. i know ill take care of her im not an asshole.

18. As long as he is a legit gentleman.

don't be dating some loser...:smoke:

19. i never said you were :)

20. hahaha again ima guy

:smoke: